One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-21 02:42:37

Barak
New User

How do I download the game if i already have it but im on a new PC

Hi, Im on a new computer and I already own the game. I don't know how to download it again. Please hurry and help

#2 2018-07-21 02:50:51

YAHG

Re: How do I download the game if i already have it but im on a new PC

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#3 2018-07-21 02:54:16

Barak
New User

How am I supposed to get my key again? im sorry for so many questions

#4 2018-07-21 02:55:06

YAHG

Should be in email..

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein

#5 2018-07-21 02:55:16

Jk Howling

Barak wrote:

How am I supposed to get my key again? im sorry for so many questions

Check the email that the key was sent to for the original message containing the key. The email itself should still be there provided you didn't delete it.

-Has ascended to better games-

#6 2018-07-21 02:55:45

Barak
New User

Thank you!

#7 2018-07-21 02:59:37

YAHG

Barak wrote:

Thank you!

Zoom is love
Zoom is life
Brought to you by Mazda
Zoom Zoom

#8 2021-04-17 09:24:14

Quoteifugly

just download it on steam lolll

Jesus called me and asked me about my car's extended warranty

#9 2021-04-17 19:57:38

Gremlynn

You realize this post is almost 3 years old right? Why are you searching old posts like this and responding like they're still relevant. At the time of this post the game either had just come out on stream or hadn't been released on steam yet. If you're just looking to troll and necro until you get banned, good luck. No one appreciates the forums getting buried in ancient posts to the point its hard to find new ones.

Last edited by Gremlynn (2021-04-17 19:58:47)

#10 2021-04-17 20:38:00

DestinyCall

Looks like a troll account to me.  Just signed up and all of their posts are on threads from 2018.

#11 2021-04-18 02:08:35

fug

Gremlynn wrote:

You realize this post is almost 3 years old right? Why are you searching old posts like this and responding like they're still relevant. At the time of this post the game either had just come out on stream or hadn't been released on steam yet. If you're just looking to troll and necro until you get banned, good luck. No one appreciates the forums getting buried in ancient posts to the point its hard to find new ones.

Necroing threads isn't actually against the rules. You're allowed to necro threads all you want no matter how irrelevant the original post is unfortunately.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#12 2021-04-18 03:54:59

DestinyCall

It would be nice if this forum had the ability to lock threads that have been inactive for over a year.   It would allow the dead to rest in peace.

#13 2021-04-19 04:22:25

Gremlynn

I understand and appreciate necroing being acceptable. I've honestly been an advocate for it in the past. But when its used in no relevance, in order to drown out current posts it is damaging. Forum posts are rare these days. When you have one user drowning out and pushing those post into non trafficked areas you're signing the death warrant of these forums. I understand if its accepted in the rules. I appreciate that within reason. But just like posts are accepted in the rules, if someone posted over and over again on a forum to drown out others and disable communication within the forum it would outweigh that rule and incentivise action.

The same could be said with this behavior. The forums are already on their last leg, and if you want to enable their demise by accepting this behavior go ahead. Just know it will be on your conscience and you will be held accountable for it in the end.

Last edited by Gremlynn (2021-04-19 04:48:41)

#14 2021-04-19 06:09:33

Gremlynn

I'm pretty sure i could guess who is doing this within five individuals. I bet you could too. I bet you could trace the IP and refer it to other active accounts. There are only a few people who follow the words of jason enough to abuse them, and by now we all know who they are. If they're using excessive expletives its easy to lump them into one group, but if they are not and just trolling the line its easy to presume they're the other group. We have seen folks toe the line countless times before just in spite of jason and to the detriment of all of us. To gratify their own existence like it actually matters. To make "change" instead of just emailing him or making a reasonable github report. You know who they are and you know how capable they are compared to the people who attempt to damage anything. I imagine who ever is doing this is akin to them. Someone who's willing to cut down all the juniper trees on the server to prove a point, someone who's willing to abuse property fences to enslave a 1/3 of the servers population, someone who would abuse broken mechanics to lock away valuable resources because they could. Sound familiar? We always ask why this community is so chaotic but we never choose to take responsibility for our impact on it, and our place as role models. Especially when we find a place of power, right?

It's funny to see how much people change when they're given even the remotest amount of power and responsibility. Its honesty sad. I hope you all realize how much you could enable things now that you can bend the ear. I hope that you do, instead of just bending over and forgetting who you were before everything. I know its "hard" to guess within the "large" amount of active daily players who could possibly be doing this. The fact ******, who i do have a very soft heart for, is backing them, should answer that. I wish you luck on your fruitless journey, and you should envy and resent the mods who handed off the baton to you after seeing the light.

RIP Jord, the only mod who held a balance and made a difference these past hellish years. Sad they're gone, but grateful they're in a better place.

Enjoy your hell, while you can fare the flames.

#15 2021-04-19 13:46:13

Morti

DestinyCall wrote:

It would be nice if this forum had the ability to lock threads that have been inactive for over a year.   It would allow the dead to rest in peace.

Sounds like a terrible idea.

#16 2021-04-19 19:19:06

Gremlynn

Why do i always post on here when im blacked out drunk and forget i was even here?

#17 2021-04-19 20:52:40

Morti

Gremlynn wrote:

Why do i always post on here when im blacked out drunk and forget i was even here?

It's probably the most interesting time of all to let your mind out of your head; liquid courage and all that.

My mother owned, managed and bounced for a bar when I was born, growing up, I never saw her drink except a little bit of wine around Thanksgiving time. She told me something when I was teenager, getting in trouble with friends, drinking, smoking weed and such. "People who are they want to be, when they drink."

Took me about 20 years to explore that thought fully, and another 10 to drink almost as little as she did, and I was only a 'big' drinker when it was a competition, and I never lost to anyone.

That I can remember.

#18 2021-04-19 20:55:36

Morti

People = (who they want to be) - (the inhibiting factors of their past, drug into the present)

Board footer