One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-07-23 01:36:04

FounderOne

Re: Favorite Job?

I do most of the jobs. I look around what is needed urgent or soon and then I go do it if no one else is doing it.

Since the horse fix I am using the horse a lot of the times. I gather then fresh baskets with Adobe or just soil and maple branches.

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#52 2018-07-23 01:55:57

Star

I like trapping and bein a nanny

Bob <3

#53 2018-07-23 02:15:42

Schlorghan

OH YEAH, and keeping every baby alive, Im the population controllers worst nightmare

I prefer kidnapping to giving birth.

#54 2018-07-23 02:35:41

sc0rp

FounderOne wrote:

Since the horse fix I am using the horse a lot of the times. I gather then [...] maple branches.

ILY.  Pair that with prison milkweed plantation and we can have dozen of carts and boxes again.

#55 2018-07-23 12:12:43

The_Llamacorn

I'd have to say being a doctor is my favorite task, but it's quite hard and most of the time you go your whole life without even having to help one person. If I'm a boy (and I can't be a doctor) I'll probably be a smith, it's one of the harder jobs so a lot of the new players don't know how to do it. Otherwise, I'll just do whatever is needed.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#56 2018-07-23 12:18:34

MrMaxim3

I love making Stew! Thats is easy wink

#57 2018-07-23 13:35:08

Micca

I love hunting, especially bears. But I also love to learn something new aswell, this week i finally learned how to make pies, so much easier than I thought.

My least favorite job is taking care of babies, they seem like a waste of time since most die when they are able to grab berries them selves, even though you show them everything. I love being born male for that reason.

#58 2018-07-23 22:18:46

Luniatji

I love to fed all babies and make people crazy!

But beside that, I love the sheeps, if you see a person screaming 'baaaah' while running around them you spot me.

#59 2018-07-23 23:45:52

FeignedSanity

Ti wrote:
FeignedSanity wrote:

And why the hell are you yelling at people not to eat the last berry? You just want that bush to sit there with one berry for the rest of eternity? Where is your logic? If you don't take the last berry, you can't grow any new ones. You'll sit there with a single berry forever. I would probably murder you to, if you refused to sit and listen to reason, trying to force me to live in a society of bushes with only one berry.

No one attempted to reason with me, buddy, I was just murdered for saying it. Given as this is a game of sharing knowledge, I am still throughly pissed.

Now that I know this, wow, mega berry farm cities are throughly useless. Why the heck do people still keep making them? They're now as useless as any other plant you can grow, the only perk for berries was that they regenerated.

Which is why I included that exception. If you had been killed by someone with no explanation, and you weren't being an asshole, then you have every right to be pissed and I'm sorry this happened. Allow me to explain how the berry bush works because I don't know if you fully understand.

The wild gooseberry bush is the one that regenerates. It regenerates 1 berry at a time, every five minutes. It regenerates regardless of whether it is empty or not. If it does not have six berries, it is regenerating (mind that if you pick a berry, the timer resets).

Domestic gooseberry bushes needs to be farmed like any other domestic crop, but it does not require tilling. That is the main "perk" for why people tend to prefer berries over other crops and why many people are insistent on berry mega farms.

I hope that explained any questions you may have had and I hope that people are more willing to explain to you before murder, (again, providing that you're not being an ass).

Believe you're right, but don't believe you can't be wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Days peppers/onions/tomatoes left unfixed: 120
Do your part and remind Jason to fix these damn vegetables.

Board footer