One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-18 09:08:49

marsrider
Website

Finding other towns

Has anybody have any success in finding other towns in a single lifetime? I think previously the distance between them was too vast, but I believe there were changes in this. I also saw a video once, where a guy found another town literally 20-30s of running time away, which is kind of cool I think - for trading/sharing. What is the situation now? I would love to venture away with my cart and trade, but is it worth the effort?

Last edited by marsrider (2018-07-18 09:09:02)

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

#2 2018-07-18 10:02:26

FounderOne

Re: Finding other towns

When you are an eve and you live untill old age you spawn next eve run when you are at the same server near the spot, so if you look around you can find your old settlement that developed maybe to a town.

Sometimes you are lucky and spawn near or in towns as an eve that you didt lived in.

Finding another town is especially with a horse easier. Several times I went with the horse far in one direction and found on the way several eve settlements, so sure it is possible to hit a town..

But in all cases you need a good portion of luck

Last edited by FounderOne (2018-07-18 13:28:27)

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#3 2018-07-18 12:09:56

marsrider
Website

Re: Finding other towns

Thanks, FounderOne, this gives me hope of finding other towns. Horse is a great idea! Imagine a group of young men and women going into carriages with lots of supplies and tools and going to find and re-settle / establish another town!!!

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

Board footer