One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-17 18:54:48

Stylingirl

How to Play With Your Friends

You may or may not have seen the twins update, and you may or may not know how to use it. So I'm posting this as a way to help those who want to play with their friends but don't know how.

First off, make sure your server settings are matching. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you don't need to worry about this step. If you are connecting to different servers or you have the usecustomaddress set to different numbers, you're gonna have a bad time.

Next, open the game and click the friends button under the login. You can play with up to three different friends as quadruplets, but this does not act like searching for friends. So if you do not have three friends to play with and click the quads, you're going to be staring at a waiting screen for a long time.

You need to have a password that you and your friends share. No, you can't make up your own password, it's a set list. So just make it easier for everyone and click the generate password button.

Then make sure you all have the same matching password and that the correct button is selected for the number of people. Click play and don't be surprised if you have to wait a bit to get in.

Disclaimer: Do not be surprised if you and your friends are actively abandoned. Taking care of one kid is hard enough, don't blame your poor mother for not wanting to deal with four.

#2 2018-07-18 06:04:18

WalrusesConquer

Re: How to Play With Your Friends

Thank you this was helpful!

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

Board footer