One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-07-15 15:46:05

TheRedBug

Re: Liz the Racist

Tbh i don't have the same definition of "racist" of most americans, and yahg does not fall into the racist category imo.

In my point of view, yahg is a good person. I'd cook him some stew

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#27 2018-07-15 16:42:19

Tane

Well I can't speak for your experiences, but the few I've had with him he's been a bit of an asshole to me.
Not to mention some of his views are pretty... 1800's. While he explained it better here, it still is based on the same old ideas.

TBH, I hate the race crap. If you are caucasian, you don't notice it, if you aren't, you don't get that option.
The first time my kid got it they were 6. A couple years later and now they recognize it. So I support anyone who (reasonably) calls people out on it.

Edit: aren't and you

Last edited by Tane (2018-07-15 16:43:11)

#28 2018-07-15 17:49:37

TrustyWay

In europe you don't need to have a skin color to subbish racism from some people, you just need to be somebody's neighboor. People are mix up so your appearence means nothing, it is rather about from where you growed up you will be judged on.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-07-15 17:57:27)

#29 2018-07-15 18:15:07

forestglade

You can be a good Christian and still be a racist. Things I've learned from living in Merica.

#30 2018-07-16 01:48:35

Lotus

This “abandon baby because they’re black” stuff is really common lately... makes me wonder if it’s the same person or a group of trolls and racists.

I don’t want to get into a debate here, but I agree with you OP in that racism is something that shouldn’t be tolerated in this community. Thanks for spreading the word.

#31 2018-07-16 02:09:36

YAHG

TheRedBug wrote:

I'd cook him some stew

I love you too buddy.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#32 2018-09-11 18:12:15

Fetch

I was murdered in the game today by someone because I was black.  I was 50 yrs old, and happily farming stew and being a good member of my community.  I didn't need this little shit following me around and telling me to go pick cotton.  I don't need that crap in this game.  I think that Jason should just make everyone black for a day and maybe folks will get over it.  Or maybe they'll just be ass hats.

#33 2018-09-11 18:31:38

MultiLife

Lotus wrote:

This “abandon baby because they’re black” stuff is really common lately... makes me wonder if it’s the same person or a group of trolls and racists.

I have encountered a racist three times in a span of a week, it's more common right now but I imagine it's the same person trying to cause havoc. First time a woman supported the racist, a cursed man; I suicided outta that life, they don't deserve my contribution.

Fetch wrote:

I was murdered in the game today by someone because I was black.  I was 50 yrs old, and happily farming stew and being a good member of my community.  I didn't need this little shit following me around and telling me to go pick cotton.  I don't need that crap in this game.  I think that Jason should just make everyone black for a day and maybe folks will get over it.  Or maybe they'll just be ass hats.

Were you my dear son? I was Marcia Elder, making mostly stew in that life. I hoped my knife would have ended that racist troll. Oh! Kathy Elder killed him, thank you Kathy!

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-09-11 18:37:29)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#34 2018-09-11 19:17:42

Fetch

Marcia you were a great mom!  Thanks for teaching me.  It's that kind of interaction that makes this game so intriguing for me.

#35 2018-09-11 19:27:54

MultiLife

Fetch wrote:

Marcia you were a great mom!  Thanks for teaching me.  It's that kind of interaction that makes this game so intriguing for me.

Thank you! Good thing you asked for teaching. I hope good people will outshine any rotten apples you meet, may you have better luck in next lives and may we meet again!

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#36 2018-09-12 03:05:50

pein

and trick was defending people who starved every boy with smile on their face
such hypocrisy, much butthurtness , wow

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer