One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-14 15:15:13

sc0rp

Got adopted for the first time!

Yay!  I asked for a name and some dude picked me up and said "you are nameless".  I became Nameer.  I told him he adopted me.  He was like "WTF?".  Then I told him that he owes me alimony and I demanded backpack.  I haven't got one.  So sad.  He then asked me to marry him instead, but I was still pre-teen.

Dear forum, were should I report this?  He surely deserves some jail time...

#2 2018-07-14 15:49:06

Aurora Aurora

Re: Got adopted for the first time!

I support this man! Id marry my son/daughter too!

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#3 2018-07-14 16:35:55

WalrusesConquer

sc0rp wrote:

Yay!  I asked for a name and some dude picked me up and said "you are nameless".  I became Nameer.  I told him he adopted me.  He was like "WTF?".  Then I told him that he owes me alimony and I demanded backpack.  I haven't got one.  So sad.  He then asked me to marry him instead, but I was still pre-teen.

Dear forum, were should I report this?  He surely deserves some jail time...

Tbh it sounds like he didn't know adoption was a thing, and besides marriage is cheaper than a backpack..

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#4 2018-07-14 19:11:17

beccalouisee

im so excited, im gonna adopt all the nameless children and have an army

#5 2018-07-14 21:16:42

sc0rp

WalrusesConquer wrote:

and besides marriage is cheaper than a backpack..

True that.  Headless domestic goose does the trick.

#6 2018-07-15 04:44:08

YAHG

If we gonna arrest all the people who married Aurora we gonna have to raise taxes to build more jails..

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#7 2018-07-15 04:56:34

sc0rp

YAHG wrote:

If we gonna arrest all the people who married Aurora we gonna have to raise taxes to build more jails..

Don't worry, I'm working on taxes proposal.  Besides we have already a prison in one of the towns.  I'm still waiting for the report from first inmate there.

#8 2018-07-15 13:36:38

karltown_veteran

sc0rp wrote:
WalrusesConquer wrote:

Have you been spying on me? Because I actually once proposed with a headless domestic goose. Never told anyone on forum about it.
It was meant to be a non-headless domestic goose. I put it at her feet and begged her for marriage but then a guy took the goose to the town square and chopped off its head. I chased it back to her. Still bleeding all over the place, legs still kicking I laid it in front of her. She said yes.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#9 2018-07-15 13:38:44

TheRedBug

karltown_veteran wrote:
sc0rp wrote:
WalrusesConquer wrote:

Have you been spying on me? Because I actually once proposed with a headless domestic goose. Never told anyone on forum about it.
It was meant to be a non-headless domestic goose. I put it at her feet and begged her for marriage but then a guy took the goose to the town square and chopped off its head. I chased it back to her. Still bleeding all over the place, legs still kicking I laid it in front of her. She said yes.

Congratulations! I hope i get invited to the ceremony. I'll bring lots of stew c:

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#10 2018-07-15 14:39:49

sc0rp

karltown_veteran wrote:

I think I've seen only end of it. wink  I've noticed because usually people propose with the live one...

I still think that a headless one is better choice for dower.  It won't run and you can still make a knife with it.  Great asset!

#11 2018-07-15 15:17:58

Schlorghan

I adopted my great nephew and asked him what he wanted his name to be, he said I duno, so i named him duno which became Dunia. Later my only daughter died so I held in a basket and was determined to have my last words as "I will die with my only daughter in my hands", but then my son nate came and was like"what if I was dead" so i was like "no" but before I sent that he said "would you do the same for me" so it looked like i didn't care about me. Then He was like "you don't care about me" and I was like "for the last words","I will die with my only daughter in my hands". and he kept saying stuff like that and i kept having to remind him about the importance of last words. Oh i got off track. Anyways I adopted my great nephew.

If you want to see my last words: Angelica II starved 49 yrs

I prefer kidnapping to giving birth.

Board footer