One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-13 19:16:47

tana

Tana and West are joined together

after a couple of lives, i spawned as an eve in the middle of a town with the West family.
I immediately got a husband named Cezar West, had plenty of children and grandchildren.

Let's hope the cohabitation will be peacefull, and that someone will not decide to kill all the unrelated persons like last time i spawned as an eve in a big city.

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

#2 2018-07-13 19:34:40

WalrusesConquer

Re: Tana and West are joined together

That sounds amazing! I always love it when there are multiple families in a village (or near by) because its just the feeling of..wow..we aren't alone...
(Not sure if that made any sense -_-)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#3 2018-07-13 20:21:43

West

I was your grandchild!
Howard Tana (http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=545509)

We had a murderer at the end of my live, but I got her and she got a few curses.
Other than that we had a small soil problem, but that was solved by composting.

And there were two West familys living there today, sadly tho one lineage died.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=544111
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=542557

I hope this town lasts for a while wink

Last edited by West (2018-07-13 20:22:41)

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#4 2018-07-13 20:29:01

DJDisorder

Was this was last night in the ruined city? I lived in a satellite village of the big town, (which had been killed off whilst my mother raised us). In the end it was only me and her left, she urged me to go west to the town of her birth. I went and found it, loads of murder bones but no one alive. Took a cart of tools back to my village, when I went back again for more there was a new eve (West) just starting with a baby.

Last edited by DJDisorder (2018-07-13 20:29:30)

#5 2018-07-13 20:30:24

West

DJDisorder wrote:

Was this was last night in the ruined city? I lived in a satellite village of the big town, (which had been killed off whilst my mother raised us). In the end it was only me and her left, she urged me to go west to the town of her birth. I went and found it, loads of murder bones but no one alive. Took a cart of tools back to my village, when I went back again for more there was a new eve (West) just starting with a baby.

No, all lineages are from today.

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#6 2018-07-13 20:31:21

Tarr
Banned

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=545222

I was your third son (the boy trying to grab at the lock and key as a baby). It was nice being able to come right back after just dying to old age before putting up the doctor sign for the town. Was able to get a nice little fence in front of the office and some pink roses for everyone to enjoy. Overall I had a nice little life of decorating after a long life of working.

fug it’s Tarr.

#7 2018-07-13 21:43:48

subria

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=546301

Generation 11:
Not enough good baby in town. My last son is a good boy. But he will not give birth.

Last edited by subria (2018-07-13 21:44:02)

Ownership is the solution for everything.

#8 2018-07-13 22:16:12

Jk Howling

I had three lives so far today in the West town.

The first was Gen 3 as Dominik West. I spent my entire life making a ton of mutton pies. I was also the only female of my gen to make it to adulthood, therefore preserving the line. Only encountered one griefer, who tried to run off with a cart full of raw mutton pies. Got them back and the bitch starved.

The second was a nameless baby to the fourth gen of the other West family. You'd think I suicided but no, I was just born in a massive crowd that was freaking out over some idiotic drama. Everyone ignored my pleas of F and I starved in front of them.

The third I was Anamaria West, a life I just died a bit shortly in bc was chasing after a griefer. Literally starved next to a carrot lmao. I spent most of my life as a medic after finding the dead corpse of the previous one a bit south of town. I saved someone in my first five minutes from a griefer stabbing! AND the griefer starved!

Was pretty peaceful after that, til I reached my 40's...

At some point the sheep got out of the cactus pen, and me n' another person tried to lure one back in. Was almost there when some ass decided to plant all their milkweed right where we were working and make it impossible to lure back, even though we were almost done.

Tried to stab the bitch and hit an innocent by accident. Luckily I could explain myself to the gathering crowd and someone fed me before I starved. I let it go after that, eventually we got rope and caught a lamb to bring back in, and fixed the pen. Wasted a ton of time on it though.

After that it was just one griefing after another. Someone dirtied all the pads, started stealing shit like buckets, tools, etc. and hiding it, lured two bears into town, etc.

Someone stabbed a baby and claimed it was bc the kid was a griefer, something about the bears being lured in. Others seemed to know what they were talking about so I didn't save the kid [couldn't anyways, someone wasted all my pads on babies during the bear attack].

Started getting the sheep bred again for wool for more pads, and mutton for more pies, when one of the bears we lured off earlier came back. I was in my 50's so I figured I'd drop my stuff and lure the thing far enough away to not be a bother.

Unfortunately I didn't think before dropping my medic apron with the knife in it. Guess my fleeting thoughts figured one of the workers nearby would grab it and continue on.

I lured it south towards more useless biomes like far-off deserts and snow, but the damn thing completely vanished. Idk if it was lag or what, one minute I was luring it off, it went off screen, and I never saw it again. The only thing nearby was a mouflon.

Si I shrugged and wandered back into town to continue with the sheep.

Lo and behold, some nameless bitch of a cousin had picked up all my stuff, including the knife apron and my backpack with the needle/thread in it. And ofc, she starts stabbing people. I died chasing her, hoping she'd run far enough to starve before she could get back. I doubt it.

Long story short, the place is a fucking grief fest. I don't want to go back.

Last edited by Jk Howling (2018-07-13 22:16:49)

-Has ascended to better games-

#9 2018-07-13 22:24:41

DJDisorder

Same ol' big town troubles story, but yours was a pleasure to read, ty.

#10 2018-07-13 23:51:23

tana

Jk Howling wrote:

At some point the sheep got out of the cactus pen, and me n' another person tried to lure one back in. Was almost there when some ass decided to plant all their milkweed right where we were working and make it impossible to lure back, even though we were almost done.

Tried to stab the bitch and hit an innocent by accident. Luckily I could explain myself to the gathering crowd and someone fed me before I starved. I let it go after that, eventually we got rope and caught a lamb to bring back in, and fixed the pen. Wasted a ton of time on it though.

hey i was the one trying to help getting sheep back and i also fed you when you stabbed the guy.

that was so frustrating with the sheep, cause some had escaped before, so i did a quick patch on the pen to keep the remaining ones in. but dunno what happened, later they all got out again, and i tried first to lure them back in, but so many ppl were passing by every time it was in, it would go out immediately, so i gave up till you tried again, i tried to tell ppl to stay away but they wouldn't move away.
so i decided to get a rope, it took forever but finally got it, went to the last sheep and someone sheared it just in front of me, someone told me lamb was nearby, but it died also just before i could hit it with rope. so i had to get the bowl i prepared for lamb, feed the sheep, get a new bowl in pen and finally get that lamb back in, all that while on my last minute, music was already playing. I died just after that.

Did the sheep at least stayed in after i died?

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

Board footer