One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-04 21:21:48

DJDisorder

Nameless, Hope, Legacy and Future

Hi Grandma,

My mom Hope gave birth to me, you said you had been abandoned and had built the settlement yourself, it was my legacy to keep it going. Mom n me told you to pick your own name, but you just said to call me Legacy.

Well, it wasn't easy, not long after you passed Blue made a knife and went on a spree, I tried to bait him away from the village so he might get lost in the wilds if no home marker. I gave him the slip and doubled back to get the bow but by the time I got back to the village he had killed my daughter Future..

I killed him there as he was spouting self important bullshit about his genius masterplan as my daughter perished. Only myself and uncle Berry survived to rebuild.

My next daughter I renamed Future in honour of the first, she was such a good promising child, she died cooking eggs..

I had more kids, taught them how to make wells and carts, we had a full set of tools before I passed. It was looking good for the future, grandkids were running around. Looking at the tree now I'm not so sure..

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=457121

Sorry I gave it my best shot

Legacy

Last edited by DJDisorder (2018-07-04 21:23:51)

#2 2018-07-05 14:51:13

Luniatji

Re: Nameless, Hope, Legacy and Future

Hi mom, Future the second here.

I really tried to let the town survive, but people kept dying. There were some new players there, like my niece Yenty who didn't know how to farm.. but won't want to listen how to either. She only wanted to make clothes because 'then you got less hunger'. Yes, sure, but without a farm you starve for sure! I must admit I wasn't really paying attention too, because I was smithing and looking for a good place for sheep. And getting children, lol.

When I finally look back to the farm, I saw that most of the berry bushes were yellowish green and dying. So I run for soil, my children watering them, and also tried to survive the carrot farm.. Unfortunate, that was too late. There were at that point no berries left and a couple of pies, but without a fire so we couldn't bake them. That was when I died, telling them to go on with adding soil. When I looked back twenty minutes later, I saw al were dead.

Im sorry I failed you, but I did what I could.

Love, Future

#3 2018-07-05 22:17:13

DJDisorder

Re: Nameless, Hope, Legacy and Future

Ah you did good, not your fault, you can choose your friends but you def can't choose you OHOL family....

I'm seeing a lot more fresher kids these days, having to teach soil and basic farm and water containers a lot. But that's no bad thing, more noobs = growing community

Last edited by DJDisorder (2018-07-05 22:17:47)

Board footer