One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-03 05:54:48

Neo

Migration attempt.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=441647

Our town was basically the slums, Frequent murders and dwindling resources.

A young girl named Justine was recruiting people to go to the bell tower with her. So I tried to secure some supplies for our journey to the promised land.

Wasn't much but I got a partly eaten pie and some cooked goose. We grabbed baskets and set off.

The journey was a difficult one, We struggled trying to raise babies and forage for food along the way. Thankfully we had some bowls for berries. We lost alot of children along the way, We tried our best but many died.
When the kids got older they were expected to help Carry food.
We found an old broken cart which we used to carry more valuables. I had 1 son and a daughter survive the longest.

But the years went by and we got older with no promised land in sight. My daughter and son had fallen behind but Justine rarely stopped. She was desperate to reach finish her expedition.

I lost her in my age since i needed to stop frequently for food. I caught up to her but died of old age right in front of her.

I was sad to see that my daughter had tried to continue on. She made it to 40 before being killed by a boar.

Last edited by Neo (2018-07-03 06:05:38)

Board footer