One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-01 21:31:48

DJDisorder

My Darkest life yet... (Not family friendly content)

So.……

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=431290

I was born to a nameless mother near the bakery, I recognised the town from previous lives, I had been here many times before. Several times previously I had lived lives of fixing problems griefers have caused, the famines, I had been murdered her. Yes I knew this place..

I was dumped on the green grass no more than 5 tiles from a fire. I ran in and sat next to my older brother. He was also nameless and asking to be fed. Nothing out of the normal here so far, moms are busy right? Not anticipating two small humans popping out of them in quick succession, maybe she's finishing off a project?
I watched her and the baker as I grew, he was frantic, working like a machine, I liked him. Mom on the other hand was well... Less constructive.

Bro was getting anxious, F, F, FFF, !!! A stranger fed us. Mom continued pottering and not getting much done.
Bro had been crying for a name as well, I was more patient. The stranger started arguing with Mom, 'Feed ur fucking kids!' 'And fucking name them!' She finally picked up my brother gave him something offensive without the [you are] bit.
Think it was N* related. I remained silent...

Around this time a stranger with a horse proclaimed 'The horse wants the baby!' He brought it over and started bumping into me. 'Uh' 'oh' I spoke for the first time. This went on for a while...

Bro was pissed, I could tell. He got old enough to fend for himself and stormed off.

I was hungry, Mom finally come to feed me but the milk wasn't flowing? She picked me up twice with no food. 'not' 'wrk' 'not' 'fed' '!!!' The horse rapist picked me up. (oh ffs what now!) He ran to the berries and fed me on one food bar thus saving my life. Crap. He put food in his backpack and took me back to the horse... I was ashamed but felt I owed him... I bumped up against the horse a few times. 'Yes! That's it! Good girl...' (I shuddered)

This was all before I had my hands to use and my feet to run with. I grew and ran from the bad man and the bad mother wondering what the latest version of hell this life would bring.

I saw my brother at the furnace, I knew he already had plans for revenge. 'Bro' He remained silent. 'Bro pls talk with me'
He fashioned the steel into a file then ran off. I wanted to warn people but at the same time I didn't want to warn them. I lost my brother for a while, later I saw him with a goose, then blade blanks. 'Bro pls, I know you have plans' He ran from me still.

I wanted to reason with him, most times the griefers are just assholes, Some have with their own agenda. I don't condone but I can assume SOME players have plans (in their own minds) far above 'regular' gameplay, killing off towns refreshes gameplay, new camps, new designs, fresh resources etc.

This however was a pure revenge story but I wanted to engage with Bro to try and get and idea of his thinking. I assumed he would be taking out dear old Mom then the horse rapist soon thereafter but would he stop there??

I heard a scream, ran to find him in stunned state and who I though was mom had been stabbed. I followed him out of town pleading with him. Guiltily I fed him as he ran 'and the bad man?' I said. He was next I could tell. He had the knife with it in his hand standing next to me, told me to hand over my apron to hide the knife. I gave it to him.

(At some point during all this I had a child, lost him in the fight and thought he also died. Just saw he made 60, GJ son, sorry I repeated my own poor start as mom befell on me.)
I took a bloodied backpack from a victim then popped out a second baby. Oh jeeses….

I couldn't talk to bro and look after baby. He threatened me for the backpack 'you wanna die too!' as he hid in a bush. I had enough, I ran. He wasn't going to stop! He was another bad man..

He killed the horse rapist in front of everyone. It wasn't long after he was slain but I think he had killed more. I took my daughter out of town and called her Destiny, explained my troubled past and its heavy burden on my mind. Said it was her destiny to live a good and valuable life to make up for my mistakes. She died at 15 whilst trying to look for tools for the fire, sigh.

My next four babies suicided on me as if they knew I wasn't worth it. I grew grey hair, I stopped having kids.

I found a baby later in life, nameless all alone in the berries. Waited by her for a while, no one came. Dam this town I thought to myself, it's cursed! 'All alone bby?' I asked, they obviously were. I raised them as my own, I always ask if someone's experienced and if they want to learn anything. Smithing was the reply. I spent my last years teaching them the process and we made several tools for the town.

Checked the family tree and my Bro's final words were 'Death to black n*' Big sigh, thought that sort of thing would be blanked out to be honest.

Overall quite a disturbing first half of life, not helped by myself tbh, anyway, moving on....

#2 2018-07-01 21:41:29

Neo

Re: My Darkest life yet... (Not family friendly content)

Quite alot of nameless in that family.

#3 2018-07-01 21:45:49

DJDisorder

Yeah big town, zero fucks given by people...

Last edited by DJDisorder (2018-07-01 21:47:39)

#4 2018-07-01 22:00:47

TheRedBug

This is why i hate bigger towns c:

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

#5 2018-07-01 23:16:39

Neo

DJDisorder wrote:

Yeah big town, zero fucks given by people...

People stop caring around 20-30 gens in, all the worst people start coming in and then the killing starts.

I do think your mum deserved it although she was old anyway. As for horse rapist, I think he was just having a joke. He did save your life which he wouldn't have done if he was trying to grief.

I find it interesting, alot of murderers and criminals had troubled childhoods. Seems to be the same in this game, People that get abused or abandoned are far more likely to cause trouble.

#6 2018-07-02 00:21:53

fatalwolf

I was your first born son. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=431453

The family line ended with me and Apollo, who also told his story in the missed connections topic. But before we both died an eve found the town. Also I was stolen from you and told to work the berry farm or get stabbed by some nameless man.

Buff fishing

#7 2018-07-02 00:44:51

zennyrpg

I was Apolo.  http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=431197

I killed your brother.  He swore his last killing was an accident.  But the crowd said he killed before.  It was enough for me.

The baker was awesome.  He inspired me, so when his last batch ran out, I made more.

The eve was funny.  She said something like "I am not related to you" and got a funny last name.

Neo wrote:

As for horse rapist, I think he was just having a joke. He did save your life which he wouldn't have done if he was trying to grief.

A) Not funny.

B) More than one way to grief.

C) Drives players away from the game.

#8 2018-07-02 04:05:11

Superfun2
Banned

Hello sister!

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#9 2018-07-02 05:42:19

Aurora Aurora

The horse wants what the horse wants!

-Mr Horse Rapist

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#10 2018-07-02 05:45:11

Aurora Aurora

zennyrpg wrote:
Neo wrote:

As for horse rapist, I think he was just having a joke. He did save your life which he wouldn't have done if he was trying to grief.

A) Not funny.

B) More than one way to grief.

C) Drives players away from the game.

Oh wow, I really offended you didn’t I? (;
Nah but really, it was just a joke. I spent my days berry farming and caring for orphans. But when I saw a horse and a starving kid I took the chance.

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#11 2018-07-02 17:33:33

TAIOAN

There is a player killed and shouting racist stuffs, they are similar to your bro's last word.

Amy Taiwo:"Death to all xxxxx"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=436172

Last edited by TAIOAN (2018-07-02 17:34:04)

I always give my children a lovely Tâigí(Taiwanese) name, súi(beautiful)!

#12 2018-07-02 23:50:24

YAHG

I think it is funny when people self censor the word nigger on the internet..

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#13 2018-07-02 23:53:47

TheRedBug

I personally sensor it but honestly i don't give a damn lmao

I come from a part of the world that this word is actually in many of our sayings.

STEW! STEWWWWW!!!

Board footer