One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-07-02 17:08:50

TAIOAN

Re: We need account permabans

I don't understand why people pay to insult someone with racist thinking...
there is a player ruined our civil by killing and shouting racist stuff.

Live long and prosper!

Last edited by TAIOAN (2018-07-02 17:09:08)

I always give my children a lovely Tâigí(Taiwanese) name, súi(beautiful)!

#27 2018-07-02 19:42:51

Acozi

sc0rp wrote:
Acozi wrote:

This. For goodness sake I feel bad for Jason and most developers. So many vocal whiney babies. I'm not saying no developer should ever get criticized, but I swear five people spam about one thing they dont like while everyone mostly ENJOYS a video game.

I play this game quite often and have been murdered maybe 6/100 lives. I've seen racist swearing kids maybe 2/100.

Maybe some people should take up knitting in between playthroughs and calm the fuck down.

So many vocal whiney babies.   I swear five people spam about things they like while everyone mostly HATES it.  And how doing anything to curb griefing, slurs, hitler jokes will kill all joy.

Maybe some people should take up knitting in between reading the forum and calm the fuck down.

How's quitting the game going buddy?

#28 2018-07-02 20:50:45

sc0rp

Acozi wrote:

How's quitting the game going buddy?

Going fine.  I've played two-three games in a week.  With some slightly better protection against griefers I'll be definitely playing more.  Maybe I'll recommend it to few friends.  Game is still amazing, but griefers are too PITA to honestly recommend it ATM.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Board footer