One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-28 02:04:11

DJDisorder

The Iron Cartel of the Hashimoto family line.

I was born into a prosperous town today to a mother asking if anyone could smith. I said I could and whilst being given the tour I found out we only had a solitary steel bar, no iron left. I grew my little legs some more, grabbed a basket and some berries and set out exploring. There was literally no iron in the surrounding area, anywhere. At all....

I did however, find an iron vein to the north west. I headed back to town, notified the people and we used the one piece of steel left to make a pick. It was at this time a rouge snake was on a rampage by the furnaces. I died...

Reborn. Happily to the same townsfolk. I again grew big enough to explore and headed out east, again, no iron to be found until again another iron vein presented itself. This time I was determined.. I left my food at the vein and ran back to town, barley surviving, I made it back to grab the pick. I said about the vein and we made the stanchion kit. I had no cart, it was a lengthy task by myself trekking back with pick and kit. I placed the mine and hauled the full load out onto the floor. After four trips of baskets loaded with iron I finally managed to get my hands on a cart and returned the full quota back to town.

Already getting older, I wanted to see the floor load of iron transformed into boxes of shiny steel ready for consumption! I set about firing multiple loads on four or five stones. with two apprentices and two tongs we were making fine progress until... I lagged and died at age 56....

RIP Cartel Hashimoto (Gen 14) it was fun experiencing life with you. My your Iron run through the peoples tools for generations.

Board footer