One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-24 18:32:01

marsrider
Website

Wound treatment

Guys, I can't find any info about wound treatment, hows does this mechanics work, what do you need etc, can somebody point me in the right direction?

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

#2 2018-06-24 18:44:52

Turnipseed

Re: Wound treatment

Google onetech

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#3 2018-06-24 19:07:12

aowen

Here's a link to the knife wound on onetech: https://onetech.info/797-Knife-Wound

The knife wound needs to be cleaned with a sterile pad, then stitched up with needle and thread. The hog cut is the same way.

Snake bite requires anti-venom. It's involved, so I suggest looking it up on onetech.

A regular bite wound just requires needle and thread.

Arrow wound requires taking out the arrowhead with a sterile knife. Then clean with pad and stitch it up.

#4 2018-06-25 07:37:02

marsrider
Website

This helps a lot, thanks guys! Can anybody perform the surgery and can I do it on myself? Because when cut, I think I cannot equip anything? Did you guys see a lot of sterile pads around, because they are extremely hard to make, have seen somebody carrying them only once.

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

#5 2018-06-25 07:43:01

FounderOne

I saw sterile pads in most bigger city's.

Just transportation confuses me.
I couldn't carry the pads in a bowl around.

So medicine is stationary, besides of just holding one in the hand?

Or can you put one pad in the doctor'sclothes and it will stay sterile?

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

Board footer