One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-19 21:14:10

Tea

What happened after you died

This is just a little thank you message to my uncle Cosima Katz.

I was born in a town, that was just hit by famine. My mother could only hold me for some seconds before she died, so I didn't inherit a family name or even had a name of my own. I was prepared to die.

My Uncle decided to safe me, took me to the nearest berry bush and fed me until I started to get hair. When we came back to the village, there were no more females. I was the last one, small, scared and nameless. (Sorry Eve Katz)

I promised not to die. I'm not saying that I am a pro, but I have gathered a lot of experience with the time and was sure, that I could survive. So I promised my uncle to stay alive.

Uncle and Brother worked hard and I tried to help them the best I could, gathered some stones, cut some kindling and helped at the farm.

I gave birth very early to a baby girl. And then again a baby girl. And then again. Each time, uncle would pass by, happy to see so many children in a town, that almost died out. And Each times he hugged them.

"I did good saving you", he said.

I only got girls and after my 5th girl, I decided to stop having children, because I knew that my daughters will have many children of their own.

Unfortunately, uncle died very sudden and sadness filled my heart. He raised me and believed in me. I missed him dearly !

Uncle, if you read this, I kept my promise. I managed to stay alive, thanks to you and brother. My daughters had many kids, we expanded the farm, planted milkweed and some started to work on roads. We have a lot of stew as well !

Your Great Nieces and Great Great Nieces and Nephew were very productive and I'm sure you would have loved the sight of hardworking people, running around doing their best. You would have been proud, I know I am. ( I finally had daughters that didn't stayed 24/7 with their kids, but did some work while looking after them ! )

I gave you a proper grave as well !

Just wanted to say, thank you !

Your Nameless Niece

Last edited by Tea (2018-06-19 21:15:06)

The one and only Eve Kelderman

Board footer