One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-17 01:03:58

startafight

last of the hooks

i always end up being the last survivor huh

well, after my mother abandoned me i was adopted by my father, eagan. he raised me to be a shepard and i did my best. i witnessed my grandmother's death and missed my father's, but i was there for my uncle's. all three of you were buried alongside my adopted grandfather's grave. i died beside you all. hope an eve managed to spawn afterwards

the clan died out because the children did not survive to be of age

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=345734

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=345734

i was born into this lineage before. i died of poor hunger management before i got to name my (only) daughter. nameless i am so sorry! i intended to name you "jackie". im glad you managed to live a long life though!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=343811

Last edited by startafight (2018-06-17 01:09:54)

#2 2018-06-17 03:46:10

CarrotPies4Life

Re: last of the hooks

Sun! It is me, your grandmother. I lead a sweet life and it was even sweeter when your father adopted you.

I was happy your mother had named you, and my son Eagan (Eagle) had found you! You were a joy to all our lives.

Lambs, mushrooms, and pies.......sometimes stew......sometimes.

#3 2018-06-17 18:08:22

Luniatji

Re: last of the hooks

Yes I knew that I was there before!! I was Peniel there, your son and gen 19.  When I was Peniel I cared for the sheep and give a baby an hat; the mother of the baby after that keeps calling me weird. She warned her children that I was weird because I gave her daughter an shirt and won't have something in return; found her in the berry fields alone. So I just ignored her and tend for the sheeps, composting and watering the bushes next to the sheep pen. The woman at last give birth to a son who she named Peniel after me, saying that I was hard working and she hoped he would be also lol. I see you were an grand-great-great-blabla-child from her so nice!

Then I was reborn there as Eagle, or Eagen, because the game dodn't like eagles. My mom was sweet and when I was old enough she gave me her backpack and her luck. I then walked around, asking myself if I really was born there before.. but I couldn't figure it out. An old man, Alex, came around and asked who could tend the sheeps. So I said I could be and he then learnt me that the sheeps were like family. Mom came around often to look if everything was okay; I was there tending the sheeps until I heard an faint cry. So I wend investigating and saw you there, alone, crying your eyes out and hungry. I knew it was my task to be the best father I could be for you, so I feed you and we were father and son. Because I loved you so much, my first shirt from the sheeps was for you. I wanted that you know that however your mom didn't love you, I did and my brothers and mother also. You were so bright and happy it should be hard to not love you!

Board footer