One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-04 09:02:44

jord1990

Another story worth sharing.

So me and some other people on discord decided that we wanted to have a big impact on the world. We decided that server3 was a good option and all joined it, by complete luck we all got born into the same big village where we were nursed until we reached the age that we could eat ourselves.

Once all 4 of us reached that age we decided to split off from the village and make our own outpost we grabbed 4 baskets with food and 1 water pouch and we set off into the wilderness. Quickly enough our pod found a place to settle and we started making our own base hoping to get a farm up and running before we ran out off berries.

all was going well, but we were now of age and the woman in our little outpost gave birth to her first child. I being one of the males of the outpost did the responsible thing. When the mother put him down because she needed to eat I picked him up and took him into the nearby swamp. I left him while saying that he had found his new home, Tears were shed by the mother back in the outpost but she understood.

Suddenly disaster struck!! our pod consisted of 3 males and 1 female, but while the mother was abandoning yet another child who was born to soon she starved because she talked to him to long. This was to be the end of our outpost, with no more females to procreate we would just die out! This time one of the other males came up with an idea. We gave him a basket of food and send him towards the camp where we were born. He was to infiltrate it and wait until there was a baby girl by the nursing fire. We waited for 5 long years (minutes) until he came running back with a beautiful baby girl in his arms that he had stolen when the broodmother wasnt looking.

This allowed us to have generation upon generation born at our tiny outpost until it was a thriving village with too many people to count. Our grandchildren who had past life expieriences of the same outpost decided it was time to start changing the world. The tools and carts that their grandparents had provided them allowed them to build the first road to another big village.

Legend has it these 2 villages are now trading carrots and people travel between them often.

Ps: Don't mind the spelling/punctuation it's been a long night!

#2 2018-03-04 09:59:41

Tebe

Re: Another story worth sharing.

One of the best stories I've heard for sure. Cousins running away from their home village and growing up only to return on a kidnapping caper... I have to think this must have been a riot for the person playing as that little baby. So good, thanks for sharing!

Board footer