One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-11 09:22:53

JackTreehorn

Battle of Three Families - Holding the peace.

I was born as an Eve into a huge town. The town already had two families so my family made three.
Now few people might know that we can avoid the three hour lineage ban by re spawning to another of the three families.
This incentives keeping the all the families growing strong. I told all my children this fact.

I was the Eve of the Fawn family- I told all my children to make themselves useful and impress the other families.
Not long after my first child I saw Eve Lake the second newest Eve get shot. I thought the family had died out.
The Pond family was numerous and i had to think they were the founders.
I notice one member of the pond family started a patrol of the city with arrow drawn.
I also notice that the Lake family had not died out, There was a boy and childbearing girl. Wonderful.
Suddenly i notice people dying. The Lake boy had starting seeking revenge. He killed a young girl a said she was his mothers murderer.
Next i see my son kill the town guard. I yell at him, while the towns folk shrug it off. (apparently the town guard put people on edge.)

I wonder out into the wilds just away from base when i accidentally pick up a basket with two knives.
The Lake boy runs down to be arrow drawn i quickly throw the basket and run away.
I return a little later to collect those knives when I see the Lake boy again arrow drawn.
I ask to speak to him, Maybe figure out if his murder spree has come to an end, When he dies...
Starvation. oh well. My son who killed the towns guard comes up and takes his bow and arrow.
I was about to talk to my son when another shot rings out. This time its me.
A older man from the pond family shot me and runs over to where i an bleeding out.
"Wasn't personal." was his response. I told my son to shoot him. He just stares on.
I cry out the Pond mans name, but it is all futile.

For the sake of the town stop killing! we can get benefits - Extra town re spawns/extra lives at each town.

Pond Family - http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=305087
Lake Family - http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=305117
Fawn Family - http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=305060

Last edited by JackTreehorn (2018-06-11 09:25:28)

Eve Audette

#2 2018-06-11 09:25:38

YAHG

Re: Battle of Three Families - Holding the peace.

Aye I was murdered as well probably good cause though. I went up to the smith with an ax and
asked them why I couldn't kill anyone with it smile.

They told me I had to use a bow and arrow or a knife, so I dropped it in front of them and told
them thanks, I don't need this anymore then big_smile..

Later my murderer told me that is why I got killed. Totally worth it.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#3 2018-06-11 09:50:18

headofaxes

Town just got griefed by Chris Yahl and his sister, him holding the knife and sister feeding him to make sure he doesn't starve...

RIP

#4 2018-06-11 09:55:43

JackTreehorn

I just respawned to that city to a new family Yhal - http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=305211

As soon as i was born my brother was going on a rampage killing about ten villagers. My mother Eve Yhal asked me to Jehad like my brother. (Whats wrong with these people...)
I said no and was determined to kill off this evil new family. I saw my sons from my old life and saw that my old family had indeed died out. I died young it was a pretty terrible life.

Eve Audette

#5 2018-06-11 10:01:26

sc0rp

headofaxes wrote:

Town just got griefed by Chris Yahl and his sister, him holding the knife and sister feeding him to make sure he doesn't starve...

That's kind of OP.  Maybe it should be nerfed.  Or maybe not - defenders can use it as well.  I'll start feeding people that go after griefer.  Does it help during the fight (so you don't need to put out weapon) or only just after kill?

Last edited by sc0rp (2018-06-11 10:04:47)

#6 2018-06-11 10:11:59

happynova

I was a Pond, and we definitely weren't the founders.  I was only a generation 4 Pond about an hour ago, and I was told that city had been there for days.  (I think you may have been the Eve who came up to me and said "I'm a Eve!" and was happy about the fact that there were multiple families present?  I'm not sure.  Maybe that was Eve Lake.)

I died in the middle of a rash of killings that, as far as I can see, is still going on.  Sigh.  It started out as such a nice little life, too, figuring out how to make stew with my sweet ol' gradma.

I really just don't understand how briefly fucking with random strangers by pretending to commit genocide on farmers made out of pixels is anybody's idea of a fun day.  I mean, everybody's different, I guess, but personally I'd much rather read a good book.

Last edited by happynova (2018-06-11 10:13:22)

#7 2018-06-11 10:26:13

YAHG

JackTreehorn wrote:

I just respawned to that city to a new family Yhal - http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=305211

As soon as i was born my brother was going on a rampage killing about ten villagers. My mother Eve Yhal asked me to Jehad like my brother. (Whats wrong with these people...)
I said no and was determined to kill off this evil new family. I saw my sons from my old life and saw that my old family had indeed died out. I died young it was a pretty terrible life.

You left out about how when you turned down the call to jehad. You told me you would
make compost! Your other brother made compost, he is still alive RIGHT NOW. So is the grandson.

The other families fled the field of battle, they promised vengeance and threw curses upon our clan. It was a beautiful battle.

When typing this I notice myself caring about how it might make me look but Kubassa is right.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein

#8 2018-06-11 10:34:46

JackTreehorn

I agree, for me the only fun i get out of these killings is the detective work, trying to figure out who it is and what they are trying to accomplish.
What isn't fun is public murder sprees. If you are going to kill, try be sneaky about it and let some of the town try fight back. That has got to be more fun than murdering the entire town and being left with a basket of pies and no one to talk to. Leave some people so they can remember your name and tell stories of your horrible deeds. No one likes a bad sport.

Eve Audette

#9 2018-06-11 10:34:59

Mirelli

Hello, my children. A few hours ago I spawned into a beautiful town completely devoid of life. I quickly named myself Eve Pond and raised all of my children in hopes that some would survive and help the village thrive. I made tons of stew for my family and lived out a very peaceful life, dying at age 60.

In another stroke of luck, I respawned into that very same town and named myself Eve Lake. This is where things took a turn for the worse. I was helping to make more stew for my families and even got to see one of my Pond daughters die of old age. So focused on the stews, I only caught a glimpse of a man running into the crock shop with a bow and arrow. I ran since I was unarmed but unfortunately, lag got the best of me. He shot me from the corner of my screen even though I hadn’t stopped running. He said something like “kill the heretic”.

I then spawned in again as a boy, to a family I can’t remember. I guess I made the mistake of telling people I was the Eves, because another man was chasing me with a bow. I was killed again by my own son..

When I was born as Scott Fawns, I had bloodlust. I seeked vengeance for my murders since I had revived the town and that was how they repayed me. I killed people I’m not proud of, but I was paranoid. I killed a man who I believed to be my son reincarnated. Also killed a man who kept asking for my knife with no reason.

It’s sad what became of the town, since I think it died again, but... maybe people will learn their lesson. I’m sorry my friend killed you, mom. You found the weapons and you knew too much. I was told to kill you but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. You never did me wrong.

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#10 2018-06-11 10:46:38

JackTreehorn

Mirelli wrote:

I’m sorry my friend killed you, mom. You found the weapons and you knew too much. I was told to kill you but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. You never did me wrong.

You got your friend to kill your still fertile eve mother who did nothing wrong but stumble across a couple of knives. Just let that sink in...

Eve Audette

#11 2018-06-11 10:50:30

Mirelli

We had no way of knowing that you could be trusted. What would you have done with the knives? You scolded me after I killed the man who had demanded my knife for no reason. I had reason to believe he was one of my killers. I’m sorry you were murdered but it had to be done. I was a good boi

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#12 2018-06-11 10:53:45

YAHG

Mirelli wrote:

We had no way of knowing that you could be trusted. What would you have done with the knives? You scolded me after I killed the man who had demanded my knife for no reason. I had reason to believe he was one of my killers. I’m sorry you were murdered but it had to be done. I was a good boi

She Dindu Nuffin...
She was a gud boi!

#13 2018-06-11 10:59:05

QweeniiPug

YAHG wrote:

Aye I was murdered as well probably good cause though. I went up to the smith with an ax and

They told me I had to use a bow and arrow or a knife, so I dropped it in front of them and told

I was the Smith

#14 2018-06-11 11:08:22

YAHG

QweeniiPug wrote:
YAHG wrote:

I was the Smith

Thank you, that was a really fun death. Up there with the first time I got murdered.

#15 2018-06-11 12:08:06

Rose

Died there as a last man.
A lot of loose sheep around so I started turn sheep pen into carrots pen.

#16 2018-06-11 19:08:59

TAIOAN

WOW.

I always give my children a lovely Tâigí(Taiwanese) name, súi(beautiful)!

#17 2018-06-11 22:08:29

Christoffer
Website

Mirelli wrote:

Hello, my children. A few hours ago I spawned into a beautiful town completely devoid of life. I quickly named myself Eve Pond and raised all of my children in hopes that some would survive and help the village thrive.

Important question: Did you name any of your daughters ‘Amy Pond’?

#18 2018-06-12 03:06:50

Mirelli

Flintstone wrote:
Mirelli wrote:

Hello, my children. A few hours ago I spawned into a beautiful town completely devoid of life. I quickly named myself Eve Pond and raised all of my children in hopes that some would survive and help the village thrive.

My first two children were Rory and Amy Pond smile I think I had a Melody too

#19 2018-06-12 06:28:54

Glassius

It's nice to see, that 3 hours ban rule is overpassed. Give us real karma system, Jason smile

#20 2018-06-12 06:35:42

YAHG

Glassius wrote:

It's nice to see, that 3 hours ban rule is overpassed.
Give us real karma system, Jason smile

The server was bugging out, there was at least 5 Eves in the same town.

I Mirelli Eve'd there twice I did twice and I think Jack was the other one.
There may have been others still...

#21 2018-06-12 08:32:15

Christoffer
Website

Mirelli wrote:
Flintstone wrote:
Mirelli wrote:

My first two children were Rory and Amy Pond smile I think I had a Melody too

The Force is strong with this one...

Board footer