One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-10 21:56:04

Glassius

Herkules, I hate you

I planted 5 milkweeds to bring mouflon to camp. You wasted 16 milkweed stalks to make lasso in early settlement and complete clothes for you in the desert. You harvested them out of fruiting period. Then u asked me to make arrow.

I prepared 10 straight shafts to make fence, as there was no smith. You changed all of them to stakes.

You say you are new? Well, sorry, I did not know. Of course, you can destroy entire settlement.

Last edited by Glassius (2018-06-10 22:21:08)

#2 2018-06-10 22:04:38

sc0rp

Re: Herkules, I hate you

Glassius wrote:

I planted 5 milkweed stalks to bring mouflon to camp. You wasted 16 milkweed stalks to make lasso in early settlement and complete clothes for you in the desert. You harvested them out of fruiting period. Then u asked me to make arrow.

I prepared 10 straight shafts to make fence, as there was no smith. You changed all of them to stakes.

You say you are new? Well, sorry, I did not know. Of course, you can destroy entire settlement.

I'm almost sure that was griefer is disguise.  I also had a guy in game that split 4.5 furs I've prepared for backpack and made loincloth out of one wasting both thread and leaving me with one missing fur. Then proceded to sponge food at high rate to cause famine. Unfortunately I haven't had bow yet (early settlement). Just told other players they have a griefer.

Last edited by sc0rp (2018-06-10 22:05:21)

Board footer