One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-10 05:33:44

LHO

Rip

The town seemed promising at first, I was born on a decent sized farm with a few different crops. I heard people working in the forge a few screens away so we had some productive people.

We didn't have sheep yet but we had the right tools made already. My plan was to work on the farm until I was adult then I would work on sheep.

But my mother suddenly died while I was in her arms, I grew hair and took what she had. I didn't know it yet but she was the only fertile women. So I carried on with my farming until I was older. It was then I noticed the lack of children, Usually I'd expect to hear crying babies and confused toddlers asking for jobs or leeching. But not a single child was in sight.

Only my two uncles,  one of them wearing a skirt trying to be a women. We considered a mass suicide but I thought dying of old age might make an eve spawn.

One of  my uncles made a bunch of pies and suicided. My second uncle wanted to enjoy a cooked goose before he died. He cooked it and we ate it together.

I was going to show him how to cook the stew but he died of old age. As the last man alive I buried my two uncles in fancy graves, Luckily the letter  U isn't hard to make. I also cooked a stew and left two bowls for my dead uncles.

If you spawn in a camp with two graves marked Uncle with stew by them then that was my camp. I left a bunch of seeds and soil so it shouldn't be hard to restart the farm.

Just a side note but is it just me or do more males live to old age then females. So many mothers that die at 20-30 while alot of males live to 40-50+. There are exceptions but it just seems like this to me.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=294468

Last edited by LHO (2018-06-10 05:48:13)

Board footer