One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-06 04:47:37

LHO

Misunderstanding

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=262259

I shot a kid because I saw them trying to craft a knife. They claimed to be making sheers but to my knowledge we had no sheep.

I apologize if I was wrong but I've made mistakes with suspicious kids in the past. I've let them be and they go on to murder most of the town.

I openly told the town that I killed her and why, I dropped my bow and walked off. I went to dispose of the stuff and some women stabs me with a knife and says "I knew it was you". Nice job detective, I already openly admitted to it. Case fucking closed.

Oh and to add insult to injury. You were my own daughter, wtf. I raised your ass and you stab me.

Sorry but I spent my whole life in that village, I was an old woman. But no, They believe a young kid over me. If I wanted to grief I would have done it 30 earlier.

I'm sure you had good intentions, best of luck to you and the town. Maybe you can kill a real griefer in your lifetime.

Last edited by LHO (2018-06-06 05:31:17)

#2 2018-06-06 05:20:23

YAHG

Re: Misunderstanding

If you killed someone for making a knife, you are the murderer...

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#3 2018-06-06 05:28:58

Sin

Hi, that was my daughter Zora that you killed and I was the one who killed you. I didn't even notice until I checked the family tree later but apparently you were my mother. Such delicious drama!

We did have a sheep pen, I built it south of town where there was some nice warm desert. My daughter was born while I was out looking for rope to catch the sheep and I asked her to make shears for them while I went mouflon hunting. She was telling you the truth. Since I was out catching said sheep, I didn't see you giving your reasons for killing her. I came back with a lamb on a rope and just as I'm feeding it, my daughter runs down to the sheep pen bleeding and drops dead right in front of me. My aunt was standing nearby and when I asked her who killed Zora she said she didn't know. She was the only person nearby and I was pretty sure she had done it so I started watching her. In an astoundingly unfortunate coincidence, the aunt that I thought was guilty happened to look exactly like you.

So as I'm running north to keep an eye on my 'guilty' aunt, I see someone who looks exactly like her carrying a basket with a blade blank and a file in it. So when I gave you the whole 'I knew it was you' speech, I still thought I was talking to my aunt. In fact, I remained convinced that I had killed my aunt until I died and checked the family tree later to find that I had, in fact, killed the wrong person, but that wrong person turned out to be guilty anyway. After you died, two boys told me that you had tried to kidnap them, and nobody said anything about you killing a 'griefer'.

So, sorry for killing you, but knowing the whole story makes me feel a lot better about the whole thing. It's almost funny now. And I certainly wouldn't have killed you if I had known why you did what you did. In retrospect, I can see where a child making shears could look bad, I probably shouldn't have asked her in the first place. If it makes you feel better, my death was also extremely frustrating. We had a bear close to town and I made it my final mission to kill it, but I died with a backpack full of arrows. The bear didn't get me, I was killed by a damn wolf on my way to the bear at the age of 57. Grrr!

#4 2018-06-06 05:33:40

LHO

Yeah I changed the thread title. I guess I deserved it.

Last edited by LHO (2018-06-06 05:34:09)

#5 2018-06-06 05:55:17

Muddauber

I love this game

#6 2018-06-06 06:21:57

Lily

I know people are worried about griefers and murderers and stuff, but you can't kill everyone who is making tools that could potentially be a weapon. You need shears, knives and bows for a town to survive long term.

Board footer