One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-05 14:35:36

Xan

How I became a true believer of the Berry God

I lived in a normal city with a large berry farm. I'm a waterboy so I spend my life watering the bushes. I hear death screams but I don't make a move to do anything because at the time all the bushes had been picked and I figure it was just someone culling the weak to prevent famine.But the killing doesn't end. Me and the murderer are the last ones left. I'm constantly on the move to save myself but I type up that I need to water the bushes to please the Berry God. I tell the murder this and they put down their knife. I stow it in my backpack and I teach them how to water the bushes. The murderer was not evil just bored. We had a great time chatting in our elder years before we both passed away. Love you Sheena sorry I couldn't give you babies.

<http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=256610>

#2 2018-06-06 02:26:35

IronBear

Re: How I became a true believer of the Berry God

The goddess is good.  It sounds like your heathen town did not worship her right and that lead to famine and murderers.  I see that all the time.  When the Goddess's Garden is tended the settlement is prosperous.

Remember, the Goddess is offended by the numbers one and six.  Do not tolerate her sacred bushes to have that many berries on them.

#3 2018-06-06 02:48:51

Alleria

The reason Jallah (PBUH) didn't give you the gift of children was because you weren't following Beriah Law correctly. One must never eat of the berry. The berry is reserved for the sacred duty of composting. Jallah (PBUH) demands we follow Berrislamism, and that we behead the disbelievers. Women may not wear fur pants and those who eat of the berry will burn in Hellfire.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#4 2018-06-06 02:50:06

Lotus

What is the Berry Religion? I’ve heard of it but don’t know what it is. Considering following it if I know what it is.

#5 2018-06-06 02:59:44

Alleria

Lotus wrote:

What is the Berry Religion? I’ve heard of it but don’t know what it is. Considering following it if I know what it is.

Convert or die.

#6 2018-06-06 03:17:58

IronBear

Alleria wrote:

The reason Jallah (PBUH) didn't give you the gift of children was because you weren't following Beriah Law correctly. One must never eat of the berry. The berry is reserved for the sacred duty of composting. Jallah (PBUH) demands we follow Berrislamism, and that we behead the disbelievers. Women may not wear fur pants and those who eat of the berry will burn in Hellfire.

Do not believe this demon worshipping bitch.  The demons of corn, wheat, carrots, milkweed seek to consume the earth when they can not intercept the goddess's gift.  These demons will eat you lives in toil like they eat the soil.  They will make you toil in a literal hell of sheep shit and worms.  They are false.

Listen to the goddess and you will have a life frolicking in a lush garden, honoring the goddess with pure sweet water. Pick the sixth berry and deny the demons their theft.

#7 2018-06-06 03:28:12

Alleria

IronBear wrote:
Alleria wrote:

Do not believe this demon worshipping bitch.  The demons of corn, wheat, carrots, milkweed seek to consume the earth when they can not intercept the goddess's gift.  These demons will eat you lives in toil like they eat the soil.  They will make you toil in a literal hell of sheep shit and worms.  They are false.

Listen to the goddess and you will have a life frolicking in a lush garden, honoring the goddess with pure sweet water. Pick the sixth berry and deny the demons their theft.

Jallah (PBUH) came to me last night and told me He will add another berry to the bush so that it will have 7. 7 is the number of Jallah (PBUH). The false gods have held sway over our minds for too long. You will find my words to be true, as He delivers His miracle. All will convert to Berrislam or face the wrath of Jallah (PBUH) and His disciples. Behead those who insult Berrislam.

#8 2018-06-06 03:32:44

IronBear

Lotus wrote:

The Berry Goddess is the eternal lover of humanity.  Her gift is ever lasting bushes.  She will bless you peace, food eternal, many children if meerly do the following

1) You plant her sacred bushes and keep them waterred

2) Always pick the sixth berry so demons can not steal her gift for you.

3) Always pick the last berry so she may bless you again with more gifts.

She is a loving, eternal, and patient goddess.  She is brother to the eternal Catcus God, but he is an indifferent good who moves without concern for mortals.

She is opposed by demons who wish to consume the world, steal her gifts for you, and trick you into doing so.  These demons must eat because they will die otherwise.

All pools of water are her tears she sheds over your suffering in this mortal existence.  It pleases her to ease you way.

#9 2018-06-06 03:39:11

IronBear

Alleria wrote:
IronBear wrote:
Alleria wrote:

Jallah (PBUH) came to me last night and told me He will add another berry to the bush so that it will have 7. 7 is the number of Jallah (PBUH). The false gods have held sway over our minds for too long. You will find my words to be true, as He delivers His miracle. All will convert to Berrislam or face the wrath of Jallah (PBUH) and His disciples. Behead those who insult Berrislam.

The false prophet reveals himself with his wicked ways. He will feed you lives and your sweet berries to demons and lifestock.  He will make you eat bitter carrots where once you had delicious fruit in your hand.

Would a loving God want that?  Would a loving God demand violence?  What is the difference between Earth an Hell if you spend both up your knees in sheep shit?  Come join us the garden and taste the difference.

Board footer