One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-04 06:07:32

startafight

thanks evans family

wow im starting a lot of threads today, but i really wanted to thank my family for a really great game! its been a long time since i felt real unity with my whole family and it reminded me of why i fell in love with this game

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=245402

i was jane evans. i starved before i could tell my kids goodbye so im going to do it here:

jamie you were my eldest. my most sweetest boy. you helped out your uncle at the forge and made many great things for our small town! i was very proud of you and i was glad that i didnt starve you

jade you were a very smart child. and you grew our small berry farm into something to be proud of. you were so sweet, always telling me "hi" whenever you passed by. i love you very much jade!

jumanah you were a new player. your first day. normally i would've told you its better to spawn to a bigger town, but our population was small and food was plenty. so i kept you. and im glad i did. it took a while for me to explain how to water plants but once you understood you were very diligent! you never let a bush wither and i was very proud of you! i saw you managed to live to 60 and i hope this game really helped you out. i hope you have future games like this one! good luck jumanah!

jeremy my boy, you were my last. at this point jade and juma were giving birth and i considered just letting you die. but you had such beautiful little eyes and i couldnt bear to let you starve. i didnt live long enough to see what you had become, but i saw you did your best to help the family. you always had a basket in your hands. i hope your life was special, jeremy!

and thanks mom for raising me so well, and thanks grandma for growing our beautiful farm. wish you guys could've seen it. and thanks uncle john for making us tools! they were very useful

#2 2018-06-04 08:07:01

Lomice

Re: thanks evans family

Daughter! big_smile
I am so happy to find you well.
It was such a great life! I killed many rabbits to help clothe our family.

PS. I noticed how you carried the family tradition of the names starting with "J" lol wink

#3 2018-06-05 00:08:41

startafight

Re: thanks evans family

Lomice wrote:

Daughter! big_smile
I am so happy to find you well.
It was such a great life! I killed many rabbits to help clothe our family.

PS. I noticed how you carried the family tradition of the names starting with "J" lol wink

jeah! i started running out of j names at juma so i just keysmashed loll

looks like the line got killed by wild animals later on though.. at least it was a good hour!

Board footer