One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-03 14:09:01

The_Llamacorn

I'm sorry Tim

So, my name was Ronni and I was living my life in this big village as a smith. I was getting old and needed someone to take over and suddenly this girl was born and she was named Firdaws. She told me she could smith so I wanted her to be the next Smith, but as she said that I noticed that my hunger was at one and I started panicking. I had two pies in my bag but my knife was in the way and there was no other food around so I picked up the knife and tried to put it down, but right as I was putting it down this poor boy named Tim rushed by and got stabbed. I didn't have time to say it was an accident and his last words were "Killer". I'm so sorry I ruined your future in that village Tim, I hope you can forgive me.

-Ronni

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#2 2018-06-03 15:36:09

breezeknight

Re: I'm sorry Tim

maybe at least those cases of accidental killings move Jason to reconsider including something to empower the victims,
because unintentional killings or killings of the wrong person, by mistake are quite numerous

if my suggestions were already implemented, Tim could have been saved or he would have been able to save himself

would to kill a person be needed two strikes & not just one, then Tim would have lived
would there be medicine in place for Tim to use or for somebody else to administer, then Tim could have been saved

#3 2018-06-03 15:39:35

Potjeh

I knew I shouldn't have given you that knife tongue Just out of curiosity, did you stab the dude that was messing up your smithing? I wanted to tell you not to do it, but I starved before I finished typing.

#4 2018-06-03 16:08:31

The_Llamacorn

Potjeh wrote:

I knew I shouldn't have given you that knife tongue Just out of curiosity, did you stab the dude that was messing up your smithing? I wanted to tell you not to do it, but I starved before I finished typing.

It was clearly an accident? That's why I apologized in the post... And I and the guy who messed up my smithing became friends, he found more iron for me and I forgave him. If I was just a ruthless murderer I would have killed everyone long before that happened.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#5 2018-06-03 16:14:41

Potjeh

Chill dude, it's just a bit of friendly ribbing. I thought the smiley made it obvious.

#6 2018-06-03 16:21:05

The_Llamacorn

I don't see the point in posting that on a genuine post. And the smiley just makes it look like you're mocking me, "xD" would have made it much more obvious. And since people don't know the story behind it if they weren't there you're making it seem like I was willing to kill everyone. And It's not like I'm screaming at you, you don't need the "Chill dude". -_-

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#7 2018-06-03 16:54:23

YAHG

Darwin awards <3

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

Board footer