One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-02 02:53:49

Feldspar

Has the birth cool down decreased or are their just more players?

So the last few games I've played as a woman it seems I'm absolutely pumping out babies! Like waaay more than I have ever done before. I was wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem, and if so whether they think its from an increase in players or some sort of change in birth cool down times?

just here putting off doing my assignments

#2 2018-06-02 03:00:04

sc0rp

Re: Has the birth cool down decreased or are their just more players?

Feldspar wrote:

So the last few games I've played as a woman it seems I'm absolutely pumping out babies! Like waaay more than I have ever done before. I was wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem, and if so whether they think its from an increase in players or some sort of change in birth cool down times?

Maybe players.  There are like twice the number of active players than yesterday.

#3 2018-06-02 04:23:35

Feldspar

Re: Has the birth cool down decreased or are their just more players?

sc0rp wrote:
Feldspar wrote:

Maybe players.  There are like twice the number of active players than yesterday.

Ahh that would be it then!

just here putting off doing my assignments

Board footer