One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-03 08:05:43

rictic

Favorite moments

I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we share some memorable moments and tell the stories of our favorite lives.

In my most recent life I was born into a thriving village. They had a big carrot farm going, and someone was experimenting with fire. Few had clothing, so I decided to set up milkweed farm.

I set out, an eager child, with a basket of carrots, taking in the nearby biomes (swamp to the south, prairie to the east, grasslands that extended north for a ways) but mostly looking for some milkweed. I was fortunate, and found a plant quickly, and it fruited not long after. A few couple trips carrying a basket of seeds, then a few carrying soil, and the farm was planted!

The village had four waterskins and a bowl, and one of my brothers had a backpack that he used to make regular trips for water. I did a few runs with a basket of waterskins to get my farm going.

It was a frustrating, before I was articulate enough yet to get the others on board with my plan, but by the time the first crop came in we made the first bits of clothing I was able to say a few sentences about it, and from then on I had lots of help tending and planting the milkweed.

Another villager was a skilled trapper, and regularly brought in many rabbits for us.

I'd say there were around six or seven of us. My mother, the elder, passed away. We told her that she had done well.

It took time, but our numbers swelled, almost all of us were clothed, at least a bit, and we had plentiful cooked rabbit and carrots. Some of the others started to work on some walls, to leave a more lasting legacy for the next generation.

None of us were watching the crops closely enough.

None of us noticed the carrots dwindling.

The famine came gradually, and then all at once. A cousin or nephew dying wasn't common, but it happened. The elements are harsh, and even when the harvest was plentiful and our bodies warm, death was always at our heels.

I scoffed in that middle aged way at the first dead. Imprudent. I went about my business. I didn't hear or didn't want to hear the deaths that followed.

It was only when my sister and her child died in front of me that the picture snapped into focus. Our carrot baskets - the pride of the village - were empty. There were only a few seedlings in the ground, most of our food crops weren't even watered. Some might blame the problem on our unchecked growth, I don't think we willfully abandoned a single child.

But the milkweed.

I'd diverted water. I assumed that some cousin or sibling or nephew or someone was being mindful of the carrots.

I was a fool, and now I was the last living person in sight. Our village had become a graveyard. I frantically searched for any food, and spotted an overlooked cooked rabbit in a basket.

In the end, only myself, my brother the water bearer, and a niece of ours survived. We were able to get the carrot farm going again, and we lived our twilight years cautious and chastened.

My niece had two children. We bundled them up in all of our clothing, and taught them of the prudence that we had lacked. I can only imagine how the world looked to their eyes. I think one of them took our warning seriously. She listened at least.

I hope her lineage still survives.

I hope they're warm.

#2 2018-03-03 09:11:50

asterlea

Re: Favorite moments

I found myself alone in the wilderness, I had a child once, but they were quickly lost. I wandered looking for food and shelter and finally came upon the abandoned beginnings of a carrot farm in a small corner of grassland bordered by wetlands full of ponds. I began to build up the settlement and soon I had a son. I built him a fire and sewed him a loincloth and he soon grew to be a capable young man. He took over the running of the farm, which became prosperous. I spent my time raising children and building an oven and a kiln which I used to make pottery. I had several other sons who all died young, and no daughter to continue our work.

I was growing old and my son decided he wanted to set out to find a woman to bring home and grow our settlement. I told him I might not be there when he got back, but he made me promise to try. I spent my final years taking over my son's work on the farm, preparing some pies I never got a chance to bake, and finding and skinning a dead wolf I found hidden behind a tree. I wanted to make a hood from the pelt for my son when he returned, but I died of old age shortly after bringing the hide back to camp. I hope after I was gone he was able to return with a family and make use of it.

#3 2018-03-03 14:19:57

Uncle Gus

I cry ever tim

#4 2018-03-03 17:52:06

Uncle Gus

Shortly after I came to an awareness of my surroundings, I had my first baby. I found I was near an old settlement, long abandoned. There were plenty of berries, so I was able to raise four children, but the settlement was doomed without milkweed. So I took a basket of berries and set out after making sure I knew the way home.

Over countless barren wastelands I trekked, birthing and raising another six children. Not until I grew old and my milk dried up did I abandon one. To each child I explained my life purpose; bring milkweed seeds home. As each child aged, they set off to carry on my mission. I was sad to see them go; I never saw them again. I wondered if any would succeed in finding the precious seeds and following my path home.

On I trekked, foraging berries from abandoned camps, all suffering the same threadless fate until finally, in my old age, I found a camp with milkweed. There was an abundance of supplies, and several farms. I took the time to reseed and water them. I dressed up warm and loaded a backpack with milkweed seeds, then headed back home.

Through fields of wolves and bears I passed, my hair greying and my body withering. In my final years, I arrived.

I was home. The children I had left behind were gone. There was no happy reunion. To stay here was to die, but no longer. I quickly set about planting and watering the milkweed seeds, and some carrot farms. The water sources nearby had been dry except for one when I first arrived and I had made it my first mission to replenish these. Now when I returned at the end of my life, the water was plentiful.

I planted all of the seeds and watered them. Tiring, I gathered one last bowl of water to sprinkle on a carrot farm, but as I walked towards it, I felt tired. So tired. I lay down to rest, glad that I had accomplished my life goal. I had brought life back to this land. I closed my eyes and slept.

Last edited by Uncle Gus (2018-03-03 17:54:19)

#5 2018-03-04 01:09:35

Norgg

My mother didn't know what she was doing. I decided at a young age that sticking with her was a death sentence, so I struck off on my own as soon as I could carry a basket and get away from that place. I never saw my mother or small brother (or maybe sister) again and in some ways I am glad of it, I can't imagine her passing was pleasant.

I found a nice little spot next to some ponds, with a few fields dried out but waiting. No fire tools, but some milkweed around and one dead rabbit left by some kind and long gone soul.

It was just enough to scrape through to carrot production, losing a couple children along the way but my one son managing to get through to adulthood.

I had a daughter! What a joyous occasion that was just as I was starting to think I would be too old soon and the family would fade away. She grew old enough to feed herself and I took it upon myself to teach her our ways. Until she wandered a little too far one day and died within grasp of the plentiful carrots we had by then.

I discussed with my son, suggesting he head off into the world to find someone to live with or to come join us on the farm. I said goodbye thinking he had gone, but he returned with a bowl of berries, asking for clothes and a bag which we didn't have.

And then, hope lost, a new family comes running by, infant child wailing. We take them in and I later regret telling her son that he wasn't really my grandchild, I should have just let him believe.

As I passed 50 I had some time to teach the basics of carrot farming, preach the laws, and ask them all to please get dressed.

I passed away of old age waving a leaf around to amuse the newest baby joining the farmstead, the carrot fields productive and milkweed growing.

#6 2018-03-04 01:59:16

asterlea

I was born to a small settlement on a sliver of grassland, with a robust farm in the marshlands. As a child I tended the fire for my mother, carrying branches and chopping tinder. She grew old and soon the only survivors were myself and two older brothers. One brother was a trapper and tailor who sewed us all full sets of clothes. The other was a farmer. I took it upon myself to be a potter and baker.

We had an unusual shortage of reeds, so I trekked to new marshlands to bring adobe home for a kiln and an oven. I sculpted bowls and plates that I then used to make pies with the farmer's produce, the trapper's meat, and wheat that my mother had left before she died.

My brothers began to die of old age until I was alone, and in my last few lonely years I put together a forge for whoever might stumble upon our little home to perhaps grow from what we started. I passed away of old age in front of my life's work, proud of what our little family had accomplished.

(I love reading everyone's stories here!)

Last edited by asterlea (2018-03-04 02:00:10)

#7 2018-03-04 03:40:20

Laura

I was Born alone. All by myself.
Lucky i found a lost home ... and got three Babys at the time.
It was hard. I was so Young and just want to plant my carrots.
I raise them.
Two run away. Hard times.
But one Boy stay. I gave him my clothes so that they Keep him warm.
He run ... and kill bunnys for me, gave me the furr and Keep me warm.
He gave me back all the love i had raised him with ...
And when i get older no younglings came. We where the last two People
in our Little City.

Dear Jacob. I hope you stay save. Eat your vegetables.
Your Laura, from Germany.

(sorry for bad grammer, ist 5am here and i am still playing haha)

#8 2018-03-04 04:35:03

Matok

I was born to a mother who was living on her own, in a small village that she said she started herself. I was her first son.

It wasn't long after that I had a brother, and Mother continued busily tending to the carrot fields while making sure my brother and I were well fed. Once I was able, I asked her what she wanted me to do. Her answer was simple.

She wanted me to live.

She did ask if I thought I could figure out how to build a fire while she tended the fields, to which I said I'd try. After fumbling about with it for a bit, I managed to get one going. She said she was so proud of me.

Our family grew, more brothers and sisters. All the while I gathered wood to tend our fire to keep my younger brothers and sisters warm and thought of what else I could do to help out. Mother was obviously a very gifted farmer, but there were so many animals around and no one hunting them. If our family kept growing, it was doubtful that the carrots would keep us all fed. So, I set to my new task, gathering together what I needed to put together a bow and arrow. During this time, the population grew. Some nieces and nephews, some new visitors that decided to join us. To be honest I started losing track of just how many of us there were but it seemed like there were quite a few. It became overwhelming trying to feed everyone, but I managed to get my new bow and arrow completed and struck out east into the swampy area hunting for ducks.

I managed to bring back quite a few, and cooked us up some ducks on the campfire; the same one that I started when I was a kid was still going, being tended to by my siblings. My younger brother noticed what I was up to, and he fashioned a bow and arrow of his own and set out to hunt as well. Turns out he was really efficient at it, even better than I was! As quickly as I could pluck and cook the things he'd bring back more, so I spent more time as a cook than as a hunter in the end.

The little village was bustling with activity during those days. Mother was getting quite old, but she continued to tend the fields all the way up until she just wasn't able to anymore. When she knew her time was short, she told us all goodbye, and she told my younger brother that he could have her clothes when she was gone because she was tired of watching him streak through the woods butt naked. She was funny, but she was also a really good mother.

When she was gone, I realized that made me the oldest one left in our little village. I did my best to help out some of the youngsters in my final years, showed them a thing or two that I'd learned. When it got to the point that I was too frail to travel very far from the village, one of the youngest ones looked around and asked what she should do. I smiled and set my old bow and arrow down next to her and said, "Do you want to hunt?" She seemed pretty excited about that idea.

I think the youngsters will be alright without me.

#9 2018-03-04 18:49:22

Laura

I was a Young Boy. Mother died because a bear eat her. Sister died, also of the bear.
I was five year old, a kid ... and all by myself.
I found dirt and a few seeds. Water! Finally!
Year by year gone ...
I grown up.
But i am all by myself.
Getting older and farm.
I want ... sometimes in the future ... maybe ... there come travelers and see my work.
They will find Food. Water. Clothes.
A home.

I was 55 ... and all my hope was gone. But i was glad, that i have a good time all by myself.
But then!!!
Finally a pregnant woman appears and another!
In this old times ...
Have beautiful woman and great Kids.
Awesome.
They eat.
They farm.

My work is done here on earth.
Perhaps ... we see in another life.

#10 2018-03-04 19:37:35

asterlea

Part One: The Founding

I was born to an Eve in the wilderness. She carried me, searching for somewhere for us to call home. We came upon lush grasslands, ripe with berries, and we ate them to sustain ourselves as we travelled through. We came to an area where the green fields narrowed to pass between a mountain to the north, a small wetland with three ponds to the south, and to the west a vast prarie stretched. This is where our search ended.

My mother gave birth to a sister and the three of us began to build a farm. I was still young when I took a basket into the grasslands to gather milkweed, and when I returned my mother and sister were gone; only skeletons remainded. As a boy, I knew no more children would come, but still I stayed to continue what we started. I expanded the farm, trapped rabbits and sewed clothes, and made a bow and several arrows for protection from the bears in the mountains. In my mind I called my home Bear Pond Valley, as there was a cave above and the ponds below. My final project before I died was to construct an oven I never got a chance to use.

Fksjxysl.png

Part Two: The Return

I was an Eve in the wilderness. I had a child and I carried them, searching for somewhere for us to call home. We came upon an advanced, bustling village and were invited to stay. I left my child with the mothers by the fire and explored the village to find out how I could be helpful. I found water to the south: three ponds that looked eerily familiar. To the north was a bear cave in the mountains, and a vast prarie stretched to the west. I was in Bear Pond Valley.

DmRPnypl.png

It had changed much since my previous life, the farm had grown, a forge had been made, trees chopped down, and there were even some walls beginning a structure. Excited, I ran back to the village center and told how I had started the settlement in a previous life. A young child called out in return, they had been the sister I had lost.

I helped out a bit with the farm, but the new settlers mostly had it under control. I taught those who asked for help, spreading what knowledge I had. My oven had been turned into a kiln, but someone built me a new one and I baked some pies with wheat someone had left lying around. My contributions this time were not as grand, but when I passed away as an old woman, this time it was not alone, and I knew the work I had once begun would continue to benefit those I left behind.

#11 2018-03-05 00:10:06

Uncle Gus

A tragic tale.

I was born into a small village with a well established farm, but it was over-crowded. Villagers were asking how to make fire. I saw someone try in vain to start a fire with a flint tipped drill. I tried to teach them their error, but I was but a babe and couldn't speak. So I as soon as I was able, I looked around for a fire bow. I found none, and also discovered that there was no milkweed. I knew this place was doomed.

I took a basket of berries and headed East. After a long trek, I found good land. There were signs of previous inhabitation, but nothing recent. I found a milkweed plant and harvested seeds from it, and went about turning it into a farm. I then discovered that I was on the outskirts of an even more well-established village, but one that was entirely deserted. I found a grave with a full set of fur and clothed myself. I replanted the carrot farm and watered it, then carried on expanding the milkweed farm. There were steel tools and piles of fur; everything in plenty!

But it would all go unutilised because I was a male, unable to bring new life. So in my last years, I loaded a backpack with carrots and headed west to my home village. I found a small girl and took her with me. She did not tell me she was hungry and when I tried to ask her, alas I found myself mute! (64 bit linux bug, sometimes can't type unless you're holding SHIFT, which I only figured out later). She died as I was unpacking a carrot from the backpack.

I went back to the village, and told a woman of age that there was life to be found to the east. Thankfully she believed me, and we headed off. But alas again! She was eaten by a bear. I returned to the village a third time, my age rapidly advancing and I was greeted with scorn. The remaining women thought I was evil, trying to destroy their village. I was sill mute, but my speech was returning slowly. After babbling some nonsense, I finally remembered how to speak, and I tried to tell them of the life to be found to the East. They still had no milkweed and no fire. I tried in vain to convince them.

They called me a bad old man. I gave them my clothes and they left me to die. The village where I was born and that I tried to save.

P.S. My real life daughter played after me and was born in the same village. Maybe I'll tell her about the village to the east.

#12 2018-03-05 03:03:29

Ned The Impaler

In one life, I was born to a single mother and the only inhabitant of a large farm. I grew to be a carrot farmer and basket weaver, and it was just the two of us. She looked after me and provided for me like no mother had. When she was dying, I stuck by her as she had stuck by me when I was helpless. Luckily my computer captured an image of it.

EumV3T8.jpg

She told me I was a good daughter. Her final command was to expand the milkweed farm and only harvest when fruiting, so that it may be used for future generations to come. While I had heard the advice before, I hold her wisdom in my heart when farming, and I shall for many lives to come.

#13 2018-03-05 07:26:18

engineer13

I was born in an advanced, small town.  Stuff was strewn everywhere, but there were steel tools, wooden walling, forge, kiln, and oven.  The name of the town was The Citadel.

I grew up as a young boy next to the fire.  Knowing how to forge and deal with clay, I immediately took on that role when I came of age.  At first, I was working with another, older man, but he quickly left after I had begun working, leaving me as the only forger in the town.

Over my life there I made tools as necessary, and as I wanted, and restarted the fire a couple times as well as attempting to teach kids how to build a fire.  I also managed to teach myself how to cook.  At the end of my life, I had a young man come to be my apprentice and learn the art of the forge.  I began to teach him but quickly died of old age midway.

In my next life, I was once again born as a young man in The Citadel.  As soon as I could grab, I told everyone that I was the old man who had just died and I began to forge yet again.  I tried to continue teaching the apprentice, but he quickly died from a bear attack.

For the rest of my life, we would be randomly plagued by bear attacks.  It was always the same bear as he had an arrow from a previous attacker of our city.  I wanted to help my city as the bear would often kill off our children when it came.

I set off for parts unknown to find the sacred milkweed of thread making.  Thankfully, there was a nearby village to the north-west that had the correct supplies and I quickly returned and build an arrow.  I continued my forging, but the next time the bear showed up I was able to deal it a blow, unfortunately, this still didn't kill it.

I spent the last years of my life at the forge and around the children at the fire.  I felt that this life needed to end far better than the previous one, so I decided to teach the children an important fact.

I had two speeches for the children and the nearby women.  First I told them that being surrounded by naked women was a man's dream.  I then stated that The Citadel was the best because it had a fire and naked women.

Feeling incredibly proud of myself for having instilled the necessity of naked women into the young boys, I invited a boy to come take my clothes and I promptly died of old age.

#14 2018-03-05 17:31:54

johnnyburninator

I was born next to a fire and surrounded by three other crying babies. My mother picked us up and fed us one after the other. She told us that there were too many babies and that we had to move.

One day, after she had gathered supplies in a backpack, she announced to us, "Exploration babies! Follow me!"

We set off to the East following our intrepid mother, stopping to feed everyone once and then continuing.

Then, we were all eaten by bears.

"The world is only this way because we made it so in our ignorance." -Uncle Gus

#15 2018-03-06 00:36:22

Laura

I was Born as a full grown up Girl and are LOST in the Woods.
Running and running, Keep running.
Then, after a second before starving, i found a lost home.
With a lot of dead Bodys and ... bad farming.

I rebuild the farm, get a daughter and teach her.
But she was TOO Kind and get many Kids ...
We starved ... sad

Then ... i reborn. (played hours later).
And i reborn in MY Farm!!!
My mother was a full grown up Girl who was Born seconds before me.
And she sai: "Wow this farm is amazing, who build this?"
She hold me in her arms ...
And i say:
M
E
And she: you?
Y
E
S

Amazing.

Last edited by Laura (2018-03-06 00:37:07)

#16 2018-03-06 20:13:01

Laura

Greetings to Jason, you are be honored.
Laura <3

#17 2018-03-06 21:00:54

Gauteamus

I was Eve, picked up my initial daughter and ran. Together we found an absolute paradise, carrots, carts, milkweed, easy water and rabbits. At the end of my happy life, I had peace in mind, knowing I had raised two strong daughters, teaching them respect for the law and the forerunners who built our paradise! I even got to meet two of my granddaughters, and bother them with the old crony words of wisdom.

Thanks for this experience, Jason, and whoever the forerunners were (should have had screenshots)!

#18 2018-03-07 16:42:25

asterlea

I was born in the beginnings of a small settlement. My mother looks at me, "FINE", she says. She builds me a fire.

A brother is born, "No boys. We're amazons now," mother says. She shoots him with an arrow.

I grow into a child and my first task is moving the bones of my mother's sons. I build a wall of bones to border our camp.

I soon bear my first child: a son. "Hold him still," mother says. I hold him, she shoots, I add his bones to the wall.

I give birth to a daughter. As a babe I carry her to the wall, "These are the bones of your brothers," I tell her, "No boys."

My mother passes away and I don her pack of arrows. It is now up to me to carry out the family tradition. I have never shot anyone before. I hope I don't let my mother down.

Another child is born: a daughter. I breathe a sigh of relief. I don't have to make that decision yet.

My eldest has several daughters, but she is a poor mother and they die. I create a separate graveyard for the bones of my mother and the girls.

My younger is clever and she soon takes over running the farm. "Why do we kill the boys?" she asks.

"It is our way," I reply, "It is how it's always been done."

A son is born. I pick up my mother's bow with shaking hands, but the infant flees into the wilderness. The decision is made for me.

My youngest has a daughter and we celebrate. We have made it to four generations, but we are running out of food. All that is left to eat are the seeding carrots, and I refuse to take them. I die, praying that my sacrifice allows the family to continue, and wondering if my daughter with her questions will be able to do what I never had to.

#19 2018-03-07 18:09:52

xoomorg

Boys are useless mouths to feed, on average.  Some experienced players will be more help than a drain, but one useless male can destroy a village by eating too much and not contributing.  Females can breed, and continue the village.  I usually support letting male babies starve, since they'll just respawn anyway.  Sometimes if I'm born a male, I'll just run off into the woods myself and save my mother the decision.

#20 2018-03-07 19:26:55

Kinrany

"It is how it's always been done."

perfect

#21 2018-03-07 23:31:46

asterlea

xoomorg wrote:

Boys are useless mouths to feed, on average.  Some experienced players will be more help than a drain, but one useless male can destroy a village by eating too much and not contributing.  Females can breed, and continue the village.  I usually support letting male babies starve, since they'll just respawn anyway.  Sometimes if I'm born a male, I'll just run off into the woods myself and save my mother the decision.

In that game my eldest daughter did nothing except eat food and have babies, all of which died. She was just as "useless" as a male who did the same, except more of a burden, because having and feeding babies meant she ate more food. Even an incompetent male would have been less of a drain, but that was a story about a bit of roleplaying, it was not an actual commentary on game mechanics, and it is not how I usually play.

If you actually read the other posts I made on this thread, maybe you would have noticed the one where I was a male and built up a settlement after my family died, then died alone, and later found myself there again on another run, only now others had found it and were prospering on the work that I, a "useless male" had done. Or maybe the one where I only had a son survive to adulthood, was I "useless" as a female then because I failed to continue the family line, which is supposedly the only useful thing to do in this game? I mean, seriously, can people quit with this ridiculous idea. Or at least go do it in a different thread, this one is for fun stories.

#22 2018-03-08 01:34:33

ElderSophia

asterlea wrote:
xoomorg wrote:

In that game my eldest daughter did nothing except eat food and have babies, all of which died. She was just as "useless" as a male who did the same, except more of a burden, because having and feeding babies meant she ate more food. Even an incompetent male would have been less of a drain, but that was a story about a bit of roleplaying, it was not an actual commentary on game mechanics, and it is not how I usually play.

If you actually read the other posts I made on this thread, maybe you would have noticed the one where I was a male and built up a settlement after my family died, then died alone, and later found myself there again on another run, only now others had found it and were prospering on the work that I, a "useless male" had done. Or maybe the one where I only had a son survive to adulthood, was I "useless" as a female then because I failed to continue the family line, which is supposedly the only useful thing to do in this game? I mean, seriously, can people quit with this ridiculous idea. Or at least go do it in a different thread, this one is for fun stories.

I can't tell you how disheartening this rule catching on has been for me as a player! Being born male is the only time I feel I get a ton done... Because of course! I'm unburdened by the constant children falling out of me so I can focus and get work done so the moms around have plenty of carrots. I've literally died and come back to the same ppl I was feeding just letting me die for having the misfortune of being reborn male. Like, how did this become a thing? PPL still don't know how to not waste food and the best solution we've come up with is to kill all the boys?

I have literally had to walk away because of being stuck in a respawn loop.

But despite royally being full of the suck for players, I also think it's part of why we're seeing farms caught in a ghost farm loop.

Hilariously though one of my favourite moments was when I passionately declared, to a new baby boy I'd just produced, that "boys deserve to live!" and then he promptly died because, despite my best intentions, I forgot to instruct him to ask for food when hungry.  oopsadoodles! ^_^;

#23 2018-03-08 01:42:10

PastaFasta55

asterlea wrote:

My youngest has a daughter and we celebrate. We have made it to four generations, but we are running out of food. All that is left to eat are the seeding carrots, and I refuse to take them.

This is why the tenet is to have only one or two daughter per generation.
Males are the workhorses, they don't have to go back to camp every two minutes because they had a baby.
Let the two dedicated breeders stay at camp and teach and feed the babies.

If I'm born as a daughter to a only girls settlement, then my goal in life is to create a knife.
It's an awful policy that will overwhelm your carrot farms in only a few generations because there are only so little ponds nearby, and so many females popping babies.

#24 2018-03-08 01:57:26

Uncle Gus

If there is an overpopulation problem where I am, I tell my kids to take a basket of food and head off on their own. They usually do.

#25 2018-03-08 04:24:41

Baker

I was born on a farm, they raised me until I was old enough and put me to work.  I was told "Leave one carrot" I ate the last carrot. I got yelled at a bunch and someone says "Kill the kid" luckily they had no weapons. Eventually, the assholes died off and I had kids of my own. I taught them how to farm properly and we managed to bring the farm back from the dead. My oldest son went out to find more soil and milkweed. By the time he came back I was about to die of old age, I passed on my stuff to him and said farewell. In my last moment of life I saw someone say "Leave one carrot".

Last edited by Baker (2018-03-08 04:25:01)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

Board footer