One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-28 20:14:26

Falsewall

Does foodbar stack

I can't seem to find a definitive answer searching.  The art for my food bar kind of looks like it goes past its max.

My question is when I am at 1 less than my max food bars, if I eat a filling meal, do I get overfed, past  my max?

Last edited by Falsewall (2018-05-28 20:14:42)

#2 2018-05-28 22:29:56

Mr.XIX

Re: Does foodbar stack

No.

#3 2018-05-28 23:26:50

AstroTitan

Your food bar changes throughout your life. Starting low and climbing to a stable number for most of your adult life, then dropping again as you get into old age. At all times you can see a ghostly image of the entire food bar, but only the darker ones are available at any given time. Food cannot be consumed past max currently available.

#4 2018-05-29 03:20:58

Lotus

I think as a baby or recently spawned Eve there is an illusion as food goes down much slower during your first few ‘fills’ of food, making it seem as if you can eat over max... food squares, or whatever they’re called. Not sure if I’m imagining this but I’ve found that your hunger goes down much slower when recently spawned.

#5 2018-05-29 04:37:09

Alleria

lday wrote:

I think as a baby or recently spawned Eve there is an illusion as food goes down much slower during your first few ‘fills’ of food, making it seem as if you can eat over max... food squares, or whatever they’re called. Not sure if I’m imagining this but I’ve found that your hunger goes down much slower when recently spawned.

When born and/or spawn as Eve, you have a grace period where your food bar doesn't go down (something like 15 seconds, never counted). After the grace period, it's then based on your temperature, like always.

The OP is referring to when you eat, you get that line that tells you how much your food restored. You should nearly NEVER eat something if it's wasteful. Berries feed 5, carrots 7, cactus 10. Don't mass produce rabbit + carrot pies, because it's a waste of a carrot. If you're a baker and you're primarily making rabbit + carrot pies, then YOU ARE a noob/misinformed.

Kids should eat either berries, or carrot pies - NOT carrots. Carrots are not for food, except during the first few generations before sheep farming occurs. The new meta is sheep based economies - they produce our clothes, soil, and are a food multiplier (mutton pie). If you have more carrot farmers than shepherds, then you're doing it wrong.

Last edited by Alleria (2018-05-29 04:40:20)

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

Board footer