One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-27 05:28:05

Tif_8

2HOL:Baker Royals

I spent the past 2 hours creating a new town after my mother died from starvation and with no name other than my last, Baker, I went around the world trying to find the home of the Bakers since I started a town a few hours back with the name Baker as well. On my way looted two dead graves, the first grave had a wolf crown and a horse cart along with pies and clothes for two, while the second had a pickax and bowls for gold and was another horse cart. I quickly found a suitable spot nearby with lots of gold veins and rabbits and started from there. My first child came relatively soon after and I announced we were going to be a royal family to every child I gave birth to. At the end of my life I had a total of 7 crowns and handed them to my living heirs; I could've easily made 5 more crowns but I was at the end of my life.

To my 10 children I have my messages:
Alex-You took a horse and disappeared, Belle-You took the other horse and ended up dying, Clarissa-You are easily my top favorite for blacksmithing and sorry you died starving, I tried chasing after you to give you food, Diana-Sorry you didn't know how to feed yourself when we were in a famine, Elizabeth-Sorry I didn't notice your death until it was far later in the game, Felix-Your name auto corrected and you suddenly disappeared, Georgia-I didn't notice when you died, you didn't give much of an impression, Hilda-You never made it since I went to get kindling, Ilisa-Your death wasn't noticed, Jack-You were the only child left and you continued our blood line and I have the utmost respect for you as you actually talked to your children and named them unlike your siblings, I hope you managed to continue the civilization after my death, Kiana-I have no idea what happened to you.

The order of the crowns for the town was for the Baker family only and the wolf crown for the oldest Baker in the town, leaf crown for the first born or the order named if they die, and carrot crown is left to any child of our descent.

#2 2018-05-27 19:15:41

fragilityh14

Re: 2HOL:Baker Royals

how many people play on the 2 hour server? I haven't tried it, wouldn't have thought enough to have 10 kids, and would have figured people playing that server would know how to survive

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#3 2018-05-27 22:16:12

sammoh

fragilityh14 wrote:

how many people play on the 2 hour server? I haven't tried it, wouldn't have thought enough to have 10 kids, and would have figured people playing that server would know how to survive

The server supports 300 concurrent players. The Discord has ~1000 members. Population swings from 10-80 players most days.

We have an absolutely massive content patch coming, with significant changes to security/PVP/farming incoming with the advent of irrigation.

Two Hours, One Life - a curated OHOL server with heavy modifications.

Discord:     https://discord.gg/atEgxm7
Address:          https://github.com/frankvalentine/clients

#4 2018-05-28 03:52:52

tylentine

Wow, I was just visiting the forums and saw the Bakers. I was Jack but unfortunately I couldn't keep our bloodline gong because all of my kids killed themselves or died from starvation (Even though we had carrots and berries).

Board footer