One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-12 05:02:58

karltown

Hey Earthmans, Alicia here

From the look of the family tree, I guess things aren't going so well... what with "Peter Murder" and "My fam is all retarded".. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … el_id=8834

Ah well, what can you do. I just want to say, Babushka, (baby) I love you very much. I hope you took care of the knife I gave you and helped stop this "Peter" fella. Curious to know who became your heir.
Yeah, I know. Our fam pretty much sucks.
Just make sure you avoid the "cunty" ones and stick with the ones you love. Which is why I'm writing this out to my fave earthmans, (Aurora, Sandy, My unnamed granddaughter, Green, Tina Boots (whom I pied with in a previous life) and of course my two gals Babushki and Fire.) and not to Peter.

Stay cool, ma dudes! wink
Ily all

Every time time you pick a seed carrot a penguin dies.

#2 2018-05-12 05:30:05

Azrael

Re: Hey Earthmans, Alicia here

Hey Alicia, or, I should say, my lil sis. Aura here. Just checked the tree, looks pretty sad, I don't think any other family lines (other than our grandmothers) survived. And ours seems bleak what with the 'peter' shenanigans. Although, I'm checking now, and you have great grandkids so maybe we live on!

Just a cool dude trying to play some OHOL and have some fun! smile

My longest most recent line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1360606

#3 2018-05-12 12:43:02

Left4twenty

I'm pretty sure I split off nd started a village south of the town with earthmen.  The town there had several families iirc, I was tempest masters and if you head straight south from earthmen village you may find a abandoned settlement

Be strong.
Mother loves you.

#4 2018-05-12 16:04:05

Pronghorn

karltown wrote:

Ily all

Looks like we have been in the same fam again.
I was one of the founding Masters. My mom and Eve Eartman stumbled upon this abandoned place and decided to work together and make it bustle.

My name was Max Master.
I married one of your great great greats name Smaran and we had several children.

I respawned hours later as an Earthman.

It was really nice to see the town still bustling. I was the nameless son of Love Earthmen.

~ see ya fam

Please be kind.

#5 2018-05-12 20:30:32

Spockulon

karltown wrote:

From the look of the family tree, I guess things aren't going so well... what with "Peter Murder" and "My fam is all retarded".. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … el_id=8834

Ah well, what can you do. I just want to say, Babushka, (baby) I love you very much. I hope you took care of the knife I gave you and helped stop this "Peter" fella. Curious to know who became your heir.
Just make sure you avoid the "cunty" ones and stick with the ones you love. Which is why I'm writing this out to my fave earthmans, (Aurora, Sandy, My unnamed granddaughter, Green, Tina Boots (whom I pied with in a previous life) and of course my two gals Babushki and Fire.) and not to Peter.

Ily all

Ah! I was Hope Earthman II. I only had one daughter, Hope III and my two boys ran off. I was our water manager for a while and transported water from the south to the wells and ponds near the farms. Ran into a real bossy farm master, so I told her she could do the water herself, and took over baking with "Ol' Man Baker" and Sandy (your mother). When Ol' Man Baker died, he gave Sandy (who was a diligent and hard worker) his knife. Then Luna came, in her blue sweater and hat, to our village and murdered a baby boy. Sandy was an excellent guard and she took immediate action, killing Luna swiftly. I picked up Luna's knife, put it in my backpack, and went back to baking pies.

Sandy was a natural leader, giving guidance and direction in an authoritative, yet gentle manner. We chatted often and I grew fond of her. When I grew older I decided I would give her my knife for safekeeping. Though we could have used another guard (we had some griefing issues) I trusted and knew so few of the others and had no living children. I informed Sandy of my decision.

She was kind. She reminded me that I wasn't so old after all. She suggested having some fun, but I stayed close to her partly out of concern that the knife might accidentally fall into the wrong hands on my death and admittedly because I liked watching her work and lead. She suggested I sit by the fire with the youngin's and teach.

When the time came she and a few others I was close to saw me off. She agreed to bury me in a beautiful grove of trees and built a small grave area with flat stones. I gave her my knife and we exchanged our love and fond farewells.

You guys had an awesome mom. It was a great life and family.

If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean (the village, that is)!

#6 2018-05-12 20:36:44

Tarr
Banned

Sorry Mother, I was angry to see how our little village changed. I remember seeing plenty of food and young faces when I was still a young girl. Each of the many times I returned home things were always in dismay. Murder, famine, and mismanagement brought the city to its knees many times in my lifetime. The knife you gave me wasn't ever used on another human being, it only ever turned fluffy sheep into tasty pies. The crown you passed to me was given to my granddaughter Orchid who made great strives to turn my little carrot farm into a bigger outpost to the southwest of town.

Both the cities still remain, the larger city normally much more inhabited vs it's smaller outpost which teeters from great to shambles just the same.

fug it’s Tarr.

#7 2018-05-13 01:55:39

Azrael

Spockulon wrote:
karltown wrote:

Ily all

Ah! I was Hope Earthman II. I only had one daughter, Hope III and my two boys ran off. I was our water manager for a while and transported water from the south to the wells and ponds near the farms. Ran into a real bossy farm master, so I told her she could do the water herself, and took over baking with "Ol' Man Baker" and Sandy (your mother). When Ol' Man Baker died, he gave Sandy (who was a diligent and hard worker) his knife. Then Luna came, in her blue sweater and hat, to our village and murdered a baby boy. Sandy was an excellent guard and she took immediate action, killing Luna swiftly. I picked up Luna's knife, put it in my backpack, and went back to baking pies.

Sandy was a natural leader, giving guidance and direction in an authoritative, yet gentle manner. We chatted often and I grew fond of her. When I grew older I decided I would give her my knife for safekeeping. Though we could have used another guard (we had some griefing issues) I trusted and knew so few of the others and had no living children. I informed Sandy of my decision.

She was kind. She reminded me that I wasn't so old after all. She suggested having some fun, but I stayed close to her partly out of concern that the knife might accidentally fall into the wrong hands on my death and admittedly because I liked watching her work and lead. She suggested I sit by the fire with the youngin's and teach.

When the time came she and a few others I was close to saw me off. She agreed to bury me in a beautiful grove of trees and built a small grave area with flat stones. I gave her my knife and we exchanged our love and fond farewells.

You guys had an awesome mom. It was a great life and family.

I was one of the two daughters of Sandy, I was Aura Earthman, my mother(sandy) died unexpectedly, I didn't see, she starved out as we had a famine which we fixed. Her two knives were given to some girl with a red hat(forgot her name) she eventually gave me them when i asked, then I made a chest with a lock on it and locked the knives away, my sister didn't really want to put her knife, and I don't know what happened to them. But I do know that at the end of my life, everything was peaceful, can't say the same about my niece's life though.

Just a cool dude trying to play some OHOL and have some fun! smile

My longest most recent line: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1360606

#8 2018-05-13 04:15:04

MidgetMaker

Eve Earthman was my Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandmother.  I descended from her daughter Smaran.  My Name was Rupert.  I was kinda the "handyman", i did whatever was needed.  I had to kill a carrot sponge at one point because he kept eating from the seed row everytime his hunger bar allowed.  I liked that town.  I never got the last name "Earthman" because my Great Great Grandmother, Maxine, didn't name my Great grandmother.

Board footer