One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-10 02:33:41

Mirelli

Life of a Queen

In the past few days, I’ve been surprised to find that I keep spawning in pretty big, advanced villages. Usually I would keep spawning to Eves and keep getting abandoned or I would spawn as an Eve. It was a rare treat to be born in a nice city.

This time, I was born as a brown baby girl with short hair. My mother was Wanda, no last name, but she didn’t care for me and as a result, I had no name. One of my cousins or aunts nursed me until I was old enough to work, and I noticed there were about three or four people running around with crowns.

As I so often do, I walked up to one of the kings, my nameless cousin, and asked him to marry me. I was still a child and he, a young blonde man, but I knew what I wanted. He said “of course!” And gave me his crown as a wedding gift. I found a sheepskin and put that on, then one of the elderly kings ran over to me and told me that he trusted me. I had never spoken to him but I was glad to know I have a trusting face. He had two knives in his pack and handed it to me, told me to protect the town. I promised that I would.

Not long afterwards, I noticed a man running around camp with a bow and arrow. I was disturbed, seeing as he kept following me with it. I had no time to draw my knife so I ran and found my husband. I gave him one of my knives and asked him to protect me. Our love was real, and of course he took on that duty. We expressed our love often, even until his death. He killed the man with the bow and we celebrated. My husband very generously brought me food from the wilds as I nursed our children.

I had many children, Olive being my first daughter. Not all of my children made it, unfortunately. I tried my best, though. While my husband was still in his prime, he forged more crowns for our family. I gave one to our first daughter and later on, we gave her two more. One for her future husband and another for her firstborn child. Among my other children were Prince, Blossom, Kai, and Oliver. I expressed my love for them often, hugging and kissing them as much as I could while I was still able to hold them close.

I had a trusted informant, an advisor named Samier. She came to me often, telling me of news around the village. There was a plot to murder me and she kept me informed of anything suspicious, providing as many details as she could. Thankfully, no one else ever tried to harm me or my children.

Prince was one of my only children left at the end of my life. I had seen Olive not long before my death but I was unable to find her or my grandchildren. I gave Prince all of our family crowns, told him to find a wife and give one to her, and then pass it along to his children. He had a knife in his pack so I told him to protect the town and the last few young girls that we had.

There was one young blonde girl named Jamia. I don’t remember if she was no relation or my relative to some degree, but she seemed to be the youngest girl we had. I told her to take my crown and promise to be a good queen. Pass the crown to your children. She agreed and I gave her my pack as well. It had a knife inside. I made quite a few pies before my death so I hope it was able to sustain the rest of the town for a while.

It was a really nice town. I lamented on my husband’s death, how I missed him every day that he was gone, but I was assured that I would meet him soon. The thought comforted me at my end, knowing that I would soon be able to embrace him once more.

What a nice life.

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

Board footer