One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-03 15:30:47

Siolfor the Jackal

Slow initial loading

The first life I have, that loading screen always takes much longer. That's usually fine if you're a baby, you can afford to be afk for a minute or two. Sometimes after that load I'm instantly greeted with the death screen, so presumably I was abandoned and died all before I even had a chance to load in.
But tonight I spawned as an Eve and my baby had died just before I loaded in, I didn't even have a chance to feed them. Sorry to that baby, that was a really unlucky situation for you.
Just wondering if there is anything that can be done about that first load? It is something that always bugs me a little, but had some actual consequences for once tonight.

#2 2018-05-03 15:57:43

Lily

Re: Slow initial loading

That always annoys me as well. Even though it isn't long enough for me to have anyone die, it is significantly longer than the next loads. Since the next loads are much faster, it seems like the longer load time isn't because of your location(otherwise it should be long all the time) but probably from loading all the game features and stuff. Which means, there is no reason you can't preload the game and then spawn and load the location based stuff.

Board footer