One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-28 20:27:25

MistressZues

The West Family and the BEAR!!

Minutes ago I was born to Eve West I was her second Child and she named me Sally we ran around setting up I died, I was reborn immediatly to the eve as her son she apologized for not grabbing me on time an we got right back to work with my brother. We set up a great farm mom had 7 kids total I think two girls which she named Sally again lol. We kept working an building an the flow of our village was great. We got to the point where we were getting ready to make pies when a bear ( a bear our mom had led far away earlier) came running into camp while everyone was away but me my little sister an the three babies she was caring for. I grabbed one of my nieces an ran, stopped quickly to feed her by hand an kept dodging until my big bro came back an said to stand on an item an it cant kill you. Thank you bro you saved my life. the bear got him while he was trying to get to another item. it got my sisters, it got my nieces. I was a middle aged man alone. The bear eventually left an i picked up the bodies of my fallen family. I finished the pies i picked all the carrots put the seeds in the baskets an left one row of seeds standing. I filled the soil with the seeds but didnt water them. placed pies in the basket an hoped that maybe just maybe one of the nieces was still off hunting rabbit and would come back to rebuild. If not the eve that stumbles upon this place is very lucky. you have four pies an five baskets of carrots 6 ponds an rows already seeded an waiting for water. Berry bushes to the east an the north an rabbits to the south, an my dead body by the carrots with my pack. Sorry the bear came back Eve West.

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#2 2018-04-28 21:32:35

Thorware

Re: The West Family and the BEAR!!

Hmmm that's weird. I spawned as Eve this morning and named myself West. I started a small village and left a few descendants. But it sounds nothing like what you described. Maybe one of my kids liked the name and chose it for themselves when they respawned as Eve.

Board footer