One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-23 15:58:19

Turnipseed

Thankyou Jason

You've been catching alot of shit lately from almost everyone, myself included. I just wanted to say thank you for working through the weekend to try and fix the disconnecting issues.

The updates are very appriciated. its good to see progress towards a better experience.

Im sure we will throw flak at you every time you make big changes, but im sure at the end of the day youll give us a great game.

Keep your chin up. Dont be afraid to piss us all off. (Though your obviously not lol)

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#2 2018-04-23 17:59:49

cdp090217

Re: Thankyou Jason

Agreed. He works super hard. At the end of the day, even though he may make some changes we don't all like, it's his game, and only he can see the bigger picture of where the game will end up when it's done. A creative genius like him should not sacrifice his ultimate vision for our short-term happiness.

#3 2018-04-23 20:41:34

Xuhybrid

Re: Thankyou Jason

It'd have been fine if he'd waited to release the half done content. Releasing decay without repair is almost the same as taking out carrots to replace them with potatoes. Then only taking the carrots away and waiting a week to add potatoes.

Last edited by Xuhybrid (2018-04-23 20:42:08)

Board footer