One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-23 01:48:00

Tea

Damon the Demon Child

(my mother tongue is not English, so i could have made some mistakes)

I was born into a big village counting only my mother as a citizen and a lot of corpses. She told me she was the last one of her family line and if I already gathered experiences in my past life. You could tell that she already had lived a difficult life before my birth the way she spoke. She was very forward and direct, said only the necessary things but very concerned about my well-being and had always an eye on me.

Since I was born a female, she told me to be very careful and to survive, to keep the family name going. I told her I will. Soon after a sister was born and she was also told to be very careful and not to die.

As soon as I was old enough to hold a carrot, I started working on the farm and making a fire. When my sister was old enough, mother came to me and told me again to stay alive and healthy, said her goodbyes and head of into the woods, never to be seen again. I think she had had a tough life and wanted to see something new before joining our ancestors.

We were low on baskets so my sister went searching for some while i stayed home and started on crafting some tools since we had enough carrots laying around. That's when I gave birth to my twins, Damon and Dhalia. I told them what my mother told me; to stay alive and to be careful. Dhalia was a sweetheart, very eager to help me once she was old enough, while Damon was a very quiet boy.

It was very stressful to keep the fire running, while working on an hammer and an ax and feeding the twins (we had only one forge at that time so it took longer than usual). Once the twins were old enough, they started to do their own things and I kept crafting those tools.

During that time, I saw how Damon started to make a bow. First I didn't thought of it much but then I noticed something. Once he made a bow and an arrow, he kept staying there, always checking if his little arms were strong enough to pick up the heavy bow. Looking back, I should have taken the arrow or the bow away from him. Or even kill him. I had a strange feeling telling me to stop him. Probably it was my mother trying to warn me from the afterlife but i didn't listen.

I was almost done with the ax, that's when my third child was born. And that was also that time when Damon was strong enough to hold the bow in his hands. He took bow and arrow and came to me, always saying "mom" "mom" "mom". I had my third child in my arms, who didn't even had a name yet, and tried to keep in motion because my guts told me to keep running or else he will kill me. He will kill his own mother. But I didn't wanted to overreact, maybe he wanted to hunt some goose or wolf, who knows.

But I made a mistake. I should have taken the bow and kill him when I had the chance because as soon as I stopped to eat a carrot and name my newborn child, that's when he shot me. I can still hear his hateful voice yelling "die" "die" "die" while I tried to get my daughter to safety. I had given birth to a monster and could not keep my promise to my mother, to stay alive and safe. Sadly, I died before I could grab my daughter and give her a name.

I hope the Gods of Karma will punish Damon for his actions and that no other mother as to feel the kind of emotions I went trough, the feeling of betrayal, heartache and anger at the same time. Being killed by my own offspring, who I cared for and loved deeply is not a nice way to end this life.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2018-04-23 13:31:40

paxpython

Re: Damon the Demon Child

Tea wrote:

And that was also that time when Damon was strong enough to hold the bow in his hands. He took bow and arrow and came to me, always saying "mom" "mom" "mom". I had my third child in my arms, who didn't even had a name yet, and tried to keep in motion because my guts told me to keep running or else he will kill me. He will kill his own mother. But I didn't wanted to overreact, maybe he wanted to hunt some goose or wolf, who knows.

But I made a mistake. I should have taken the bow and kill him when I had the chance because as soon as I stopped to eat a carrot and name my newborn child, that's when he shot me. I can still hear his hateful voice yelling "die" "die" "die"

That's one sad story.
Damon was a psycho!

#3 2018-04-23 14:20:37

Nimue

thats why Jason´s new update will be creating a psychology center, too many baby killers and killer babies in society, nice tale!

#4 2018-04-23 14:27:22

paxpython

Nimue wrote:

thats why Jason´s new update will be creating a psychology center

A bit early in "History" for psychology centers. But if we could burn them or stone them to death that would be about right.

#5 2018-04-23 16:17:08

stickyflypaper

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's rough when your own child turns violent against you.
Trust your instincts. Better safe then sorry when dealing with a potential murderer.

#6 2018-04-23 16:33:42

Turnipseed

stickyflypaper wrote:

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's rough when your own child turns violent against you.
Trust your instincts. Better safe then sorry when dealing with a potential murderer.

Generally i kill anyone with a weapon unless i trust them, or know what they wanna do with it.

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#7 2018-04-23 17:04:32

Nimue

Turnipseed wrote:
stickyflypaper wrote:

Generally i kill anyone with a weapon unless i trust them, or know what they wanna do with it.

that means that from another point of view you are the crazy one with a weapon, and how can i trust you, should i kill you?
you probably murdered more sheperds cutting mutton and hunters shooting wolfes then murderers... you murderer!

#8 2018-04-24 16:05:11

MistressZues

Atticus_84 made a suggestion on Reddit to allow us to curse psycho players, a lil difficult in your situation but he probably does it to every village he comes to so he would eventually suffer, https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … _griefers/ go up boost it so jason can see it! This needs to be a thing! I made this suggestion which would allow a sort of friend and enemy system. https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … d_friends/

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

Board footer