One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-19 19:02:22

Thecolorthursday

Books

I think that books should be added to OHOL. Books would be so useful: people could use them as guides for new players, or, if their village was dying out, they could write something about it for travelers that came across their village in the future. It would be so cool to come across a dead village and see a book lying around, and then reading it and learning about the village's history. It would also be great writing these books and thinking about travelers of the future that would read the books.

use she for me please

#2 2018-04-19 19:53:23

Turnipseed

Re: Books

Thecolorthursday wrote:

I think that books should be added to OHOL. Books would be so useful: people could use them as guides for new players, or, if their village was dying out, they could write something about it for travelers that came across their village in the future. It would be so cool to come across a dead village and see a book lying around, and then reading it and learning about the village's history. It would also be great writing these books and thinking about travelers of the future that would read the books.

I agree. Teaching a kid about books would be way easier than teaching the everything manually. Would take pressure of a mother with six kids to teach them all carrot farming.

Mabey a rabbit fur string and wood pulp. Like bowl of simmering water+tinder= bowl of simmering fibre+round stone= bowl of pulp+ flat rock = paper + rabbit fur= rabbit fur and paper+ needle and thread= blank book + charcoal= written book bringing up a little text box.

Would be a big job for jason, but i think it would add alot to the game. Being able to write some local lore would be really neat. Mabey even a book documenting past generations.

Last edited by Turnipseed (2018-04-19 19:53:53)

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

Board footer