One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-16 06:39:48

Star Chaser

The knives

When I just old enough to pick up items, an old lady dropped her backpack with two knives, I took this and put it on my own back, not wanting it to into the wrong hands.

I kept these knives my whole life, never having to use them. When I became an elder, I considered giving them away but then decided to hide them. Heading north, I find an ice biome and hide them behind separate trees.

In the end, I died at sixty, but this was not the end.

I was reborn into the village, excited. Once I reach a good age, I head north and come to the area. Instead of retrieving the knives, I spot a hungry bear guarding them, running away.

On my second attempt, I had a good look behind every tree but could not find them, this caused worry. What if someone had found them? What will the village look like? I get lost on the way back, making a wide circle around and heading back north before finding the village and decided to leave them be.

I wonder, what has become?

#2 2018-04-16 06:59:55

startafight

Re: The knives

i did the same thing before too! there was a murderer in the town who finally dropped the knife. i asked my son to run north with me to hide the knives. i hid them behind a bear cave and told him to use it for emergencies. but when i got back the knife (and a bow i hid with it) was gone! i hope a murderer didnt find it and that my son went to get it instead

#3 2018-04-16 19:24:36

jord1990

Re: The knives

Until a griefer shows up with a bow and nobody has a knife to protect the other people. I do think one of the better solutions to murder is to just arm everyone at this point. (Murica)

Board footer