One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-16 06:28:27

Lucky-San

My best life (so far)

I was born in a big city... I was a boy...

I didn't want to be a city boy... I saw all the wildness all around me, but as a boy, I couldn't start a family...
But I preferred to die alone in this beautiful nature than be nobody in the Big Apple...

I gathering all the stuff I need: back-bag, clothes, bag full of carrots...
I was six years old, a little one with great dreams... But I couldn't go alone...

I saw a girl with the same age:
me: "Do you want found a new village with me"
she: "Yes, of course"

We migrated young as children to the east... Desert, tundra... no food... glacier, re-desert, no food... greyland and tundra... when... finally the promised land with waterfalls and the bees around the biggest berries I had ever saw...

She did care of her numerous children (several named "Hope") while I was forging...
I had forge and forge... and each time, a new child says "Hello"...
When, in my late age, I reached the Holy Grail: the Smithing Hammer...
I was hoping to have the time to forge Excalibur in order to butcher the seal someone has clubbed, but it's was too late!

Just a minute before death, I saw the old lady with which I have migrated a long time ago... Just the time to tell her that it's was a good idea to found this new village.
So many children, so many life in the village we have founded!

It was a good time to die! It was a good life, a signifiant one!

Last edited by Lucky-San (2018-04-16 11:50:11)

sorry for my english, but you know, not everyone is british or american... I'm french by the way (the best country in the world!) wink

#2 2018-04-16 06:30:00

Star Chaser

Re: My best life (so far)

I feel like I was in this village, as I saw several children in one named hope which I unfortunately died.

#3 2018-04-16 08:07:25

Nubbcakes

Re: My best life (so far)

yeah i just played a full life in a small village full of children named Hope too lol
it was small when i got there, just a farm in the desert next to lots of water
the first time i was born there my mother Hope shot me by accident, respawned to her sister Hope
when grandma Hope died, we buried her where she asked to be laid to rest, still in a basket for safe keeping
her brother died soon afterwards, he was placed next to her in the same fashion

Board footer