One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-14 16:51:46

TrustyWay

Cult of the Flying mushrooms

My brothers, my sisters,

Mushrooms have started to grow after you all dream about it, coincidence ? I dont think so. This is a revelation. We have to lose all our ancient gods, such as the carrot god, milkweed god, the northen bear or even the penguins. This is a new age, mushrooms have powers that we dont have and we need them. The angels told us they are the image of God on earth.

I have found the way to reach the seven skies, the ritual is simple : Flying mushrooms make your soul fly, so after greatings the flying mushrooms, give the mushrooms to a cultist and stab him. If he runs enough fast, his soul will comes out and he will be free. Everytime you free yourself, you slowly reach perfection.

Therefore we dont joke around, we are really serious about it. People who think you're a joke or murderer are simple minded. You will have to drug him then stab his stomach, so he will be able to experience the true feeling.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-04-14 16:53:19)

#2 2018-04-14 17:42:11

earthling

Re: Cult of the Flying mushrooms

I see now
i found it
the truly

#3 2018-04-14 22:46:49

Alf

All praise the Mushroom God!

#4 2018-04-14 23:20:07

Lucky-San

I have test one...

I have admit that I was disappointed... I expected more a thing like a color change of the game, or a fuzzy change...

It was so impatient to make the naive ones eat that! So disappointed!

sorry for my english, but you know, not everyone is british or american... I'm french by the way (the best country in the world!) wink

#5 2018-04-15 09:58:26

Aname

Lucky-San wrote:

I have test one...

I have admit that I was disappointed... I expected more a thing like a color change of the game, or a fuzzy change...

It was so impatient to make the naive ones eat that! So disappointed!

THIS IS AN INSULT TO THE GREAT MUSHROOM!! YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!!!!! EVERYTHING AROUND YOU WILL TURN INTO SNAKES THAT EAT YOU ALIVE!

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#6 2018-04-15 12:52:03

paxpython

Ohhhhhh!!! Now I understand.

#7 2018-04-15 16:14:46

TrustyWay

paxpython wrote:

Ohhhhhh!!! Now I understand.

earthling wrote:

I see now
i found it
the truly

My brothers, you know the secret path, we have to free our people to what they call "reality" or "real life", those are only dreams whilr dreaming with god is the only way to understand the joy, the happiness, this feeling that earth gave us.

Lower in height but higher in power is how you recongize a good mushroom.

#8 2018-04-15 23:39:45

Nimue

this cult is so much better then the last i was! there some that belive that jason is a god, and are naming every child Jason, so i figured i end  that tirany and named my girl future and my boy hero... they indeed were the future, my girl was really clever and was the only grandchildren of my mother jason to survive, and finally was giving other names as my gran daughter jessie... but unfortenly when i was on water run with the only three pouches of our humble village i was killed by a rattle snake behind a tree! but then... i respawned from future herself! giving me hope of telling such a bad tale to my daughter/mother and restoring the pouches and hope for us... just to be ignored... and died of hunger... my hopes didnt ended I tried again! choose respawn and... godamit! my new mother named me Jason, maybe Jason is a god afterall and this was a big lesson... Future if you read this im sorry! hope u finded those pouches and continued our beutfull sotry! dont listen to false profets my beutyfull daughter/awfulmother.

oh yeah... i love triping on shrooms

#9 2018-04-16 10:21:26

TrustyWay

Nimue wrote:

this cult is so much better then the last i was! there some that belive that jason is a god, and are naming every child Jason, so i figured i end  that tirany and named my girl future and my boy hero... they indeed were the future, my girl was really clever and was the only grandchildren of my mother jason to survive, and finally was giving other names as my gran daughter jessie... but unfortenly when i was on water run with the only three pouches of our humble village i was killed by a rattle snake behind a tree! but then... i respawned from future herself! giving me hope of telling such a bad tale to my daughter/mother and restoring the pouches and hope for us... just to be ignored... and died of hunger... my hopes didnt ended I tried again! choose respawn and... godamit! my new mother named me Jason, maybe Jason is a god afterall and this was a big lesson... Future if you read this im sorry! hope u finded those pouches and continued our beutfull sotry! dont listen to false profets my beutyfull daughter/awfulmother.

oh yeah... i love triping on shrooms

May the mushrooms reconnect with your previous life. You will be able to share those moments.

#10 2018-04-16 16:05:55

Aname

I saw the vision! i truly believe in the Cult of the flying mushroom! i will embrace it. i embrace the vision!

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#11 2018-04-16 17:05:03

paxpython

I'm still to grasp the knowledge of iron, but when I do, Mighty Mushroom God shall receive his sacrifice.

#12 2018-04-17 18:39:21

TrustyWay

paxpython wrote:

I'm still to grasp the knowledge of iron, but when I do, Mighty Mushroom God shall receive his sacrifice.

Yes, mushrooms and sacrifices, all we need

Board footer