One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-13 14:35:18

Bob the Blob

To my Danger Clan

I started off an Eve alone in the desert. It might have been Mars if not for the lush fields that I was able to find after many years and the death of your first siblings. My dearest daughter Mouse, you were my rock and with your help we soon had a foundation to build upon.  After being established my grand daughter suggested a move East and in the Danger family every opinion mattered so after a quick confirmation check we made that move and we survived! I am so proud of you all and although I cannot remember your names (Being a Danger is all that mattered) I know that the Danger clan was filled with the kind of people that will survive because you all worked together. I'm sorry I died right there in front of you without even a goodbye. My age has caught up with me an although I would have had many more years to help you build alas, I overestimated my metabolism and died reaching for my last meal.

I hope one of you finds me on here to give me peace knowing that you went on and built something great because I expected nothing less from any of you. We were truly blessed by finding that absolute oasis of land and I hope you made the best of it.

Maybe I will see you in another life. I love you all and am the proudest Eve that there has ever been.

I used to have an open mind but my brain kept falling out.

#2 2018-04-13 16:28:42

Bob the Blob

Re: To my Danger Clan

Well this was interesting.... Plot twist...

I know exactly what happened to my beloved Dangers.  Spawned back in with you a few hours later and you did not disappoint! Sadly it was not meant to be as we only reared carrot-seed-for-brains females and the only female left was my darling sterile wife. I never asked your name but you were a good wife (much hotter than that other hoe). To my son Julian, I loved you in the end. You did well, the horse loved you and I accepted it even though I don't agree with riding a horse without a saddle. We had no females so I understand (I'm still disgusted though).

I was the very first of this line and hours later also the last survivor. We left a damn amazing little village behind, probably no place tidier and to whomever finds it, you're welcome.

I used to have an open mind but my brain kept falling out.

Board footer