One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-26 23:19:12

RMcGee6

How to press play?

Hello everyone, this might be a silly question, but I downloaded this on Steam, and I didn't know how to actually start playing on there, so I also bought it through the website. And it gave me an account key, but I don't see where to put that information in and download or press play. I know it's dumb, I just don't know how to actually get in.

#2 2024-07-26 23:58:59

TheSamWish

Re: How to press play?

When playing through steam, you should just have to launch the game and then press the LOGIN button. It should auto-fill all of your email and password information.
For the ohol site version, you have to download a version of the game that is compatible with your computer from the page that gave you your log in information. There should be a few links at the bottom. That version you will have to unzip, and launch Onelife.exe that is the game client. You put in your log in information on the main screen that loads up (it might take a minute to download all the updates before the main screen appears) After putting in your email and password you just press LOGIN.
You have to complete 2 tutorial lives before actually getting into the real game, so don't get thrown off if you're not born as a baby the first time you log in.
You did buy two copies of the game though. You can email Jason for a refund of the one you bought off the site, or steam allows refunds of games that you haven't played long.
If you have any other questions, I recommend joining the ohol discord. It is a lot more active, and you'll likely find much more help on there. More drama also to be fair lol

You are Pepsi

Board footer