One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-24 07:06:52

SoloAceMouse

The Mouse House turned my daughter into a COMMUNIST!!!!!

I AM SO MAD!

Ever since that hip new Mouse House got built, this whole neighborhood has gone to hell. There's hippies everywhere and the streets smell like pot! Last week, those damn Mouse House griefers were even baking pies and putting them in baskets to leave around town!

Don't they know that distributing food for free to the town is actually griefing for some fucking reason?

These Mouse House griefers disgust me, with all their generosity and willingness to teach new players the basics of this absolutely brutal game in the confines of a small, yet effective learning area.

I haven't even gotten to the worst part, I recently learned that they're brainwashing our children!

My daughter went up to the Mouse House last week and I swear they must be teaching her communist propaganda! Ever since she came back she's been baking pies for her family, for free with no expectation of reward!

THESE MOUSE HOUSE GRIEFERS MUST BE STOPPED AT ONCE! I DEMAND THAT JASON APPEAR, IN THE FLESH, AND DESTROY THE MOUSE HOUSE!

#2 2024-07-24 07:37:06

tifaclocxii

Re: The Mouse House turned my daughter into a COMMUNIST!!!!!

Yeah you know my daughter has been brainwash by mouse house griefer too.All she did is fix the house and giving some idea to make race track playground.And then my friend also get brainwash to make a methman monument .They all get brainwashed by mouse hourse griefer.Mouse house turn people to communist.My daughter all she did baking pie/farmin/fixed berry bushes and even give some new idea.Help I dont know what to do .They keep brainwashin our children

#3 2024-07-24 17:16:11

SoloAceMouse

THIS MOUSE GUY MAKES ME SO ANGRY I'M GONNA LOGIN AND TELL PEOPLE TO HANG THEMSELVES IN RESPONSE TO PEOPLE NOT PLAYING HOW I LIKE!

It's totally okay for me to urge people to commit suicide because they play the game differently from me! They are the ones who are in the wrong here, not me!

Anyone who ever builds a cute cottage on the edge of town and bakes pies for their family deserves me to try an bully them into submission then post a ridiculous attempt to gaslight the community on the forums.

I can't believe anyone would ever think this behavior is ridiculous or worthy of ridicule.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOMEBODY URGING ANOTHER PLAYER TO "HANG YOURSELF" ANYWAYS? THAT'S NORMAL BEHAVIOR, RIGHT?

-----

[For the record, this is a satire post made to mock Legs because he is a scumbag and deserves ridicule, lol]

Last edited by SoloAceMouse (2024-07-24 21:16:07)

#4 2024-07-24 19:01:34

tifaclocxii

SoloAceMouse wrote:

THIS MOUSE GUY MAKES ME SO ANGRY I'M GONNA LOGIN AND TELL PEOPLE TO HANG THEMSELVES IN RESPONSE TO PEOPLE NOT PLAYING HOW I LIKE!

It's totally okay for me to urge people to commit suicide because they play the game differently from me! They are the ones who are in the wrong here, not me!

Anyone who ever builds a cute cottage on the edge of town and bakes pies for their family deserves me to try an bully them into submission then post a ridiculous attempt to gaslight the community on the forums.

I can't believe anyone would ever think this behavior is ridiculous or worthy of ridicule.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOMEBODY URGING ANOTHER PLAYER TO "HANG YOURSELF" ANYWAYS? THAT'S NORMAL BEHAVIOR, RIGHT?

-----

[For the record, this a satire post made to mock Legs because he is a scumbag and deserves ridicule, lol]

Lol sarcasm

#5 2024-07-29 17:24:23

SoloAceMouse

0EHSMVs.png

#6 2024-07-29 17:25:32

SoloAceMouse

bvjNUhD.png

#7 2024-07-29 17:26:32

SoloAceMouse

RDWN2Ef.png

#8 2024-07-29 23:49:08

SoloAceMouse

I took the liberty of creating some anti-Mouse House propaganda so that we can spread the message about this awful griefer group.

Hopefully, we can raise awareness about the threat these dirty commies pose to our fine game.

Board footer