One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-22 22:25:01

Legs

Griefer Gang Mouse House

Watch out for the griefer gang "Mouse House," this is a group of griefers collaborating together on a discord server by the same name. Led by a user named "Mouse." These players work together to build secret hidden bases outside of town where they can give birth to each other without being blocked by curses. They abuse the curse mechanic by grouping up with 3-5 people to lie, gaslight, and curse anyone who threatens to out them. They very often take over ginger towns by manipulating spawns to flood the village all at once and kill the regular villagers. It makes the game a bit hopeless when there's nothing left to do but fight griefers...

Loco Motion

#2 2024-07-22 22:26:29

Legs

Re: Griefer Gang Mouse House

Just wait until they find this thread and start the brigade trying to lie, manipulate, and gaslight here too.

Loco Motion

#3 2024-07-22 22:47:21

TheSamWish

Most of the people on the main ohol discord know who Mouse is. He was a mod. Good luck trying to convince anyone that one of the nicest people in the game is a griefer lol

You are Pepsi

#4 2024-07-22 22:55:21

Legs

TheSamWish wrote:

Most of the people on the main ohol discord know who Mouse is. He was a mod. Good luck trying to convince anyone that one of the nicest people in the game is a griefer lol

Ah... I guess that's why everyone stopped playing. The corruption runs deep.

Loco Motion

#5 2024-07-22 22:58:37

TheSamWish

Everyone stopped playing? Then why do you care?
Just give it up. You don't even make sense.

You are Pepsi

#6 2024-07-22 22:59:48

SoloAceMouse

TheSamWish wrote:

Lol, thanks for having my back Sam, much love.

-----

Yup, just to clear the air let's examine everything this person did in full view of several witnesses [several of which aren't even in my group, just bystanders]

1) They claimed to be me and told people they were Mouse, which isn't a crime but goes to show their willingness to deceive
2) They claimed Tifa was griefing and that Tifa was part of a broader conspiracy to grief the family which is absurd given how much Tifa has done for that fam
3) After being called out for these lies, they tried to claim that the Mouse server is a griefer group as a last ditch effort to get me to curse Tifa

I arrived sometime between 2 and 3 when this individual was attempting to convince me that Tifa deserved a curse because she was part of the "Griefer Mouse Group" which was going to kill the town. The very same town my group has been playing in for two days, the same town we built a house in, the same town Tifa was building a rocket in while this person was spreading lies.

At that point, this person was exiled for their many lies and attempts to get people to curse good players. We stabbed them to death and gave them some well-earned curses to boot.

The OP of this thread is clearly a manipulative individual whose sole intention is to try and start shit.

The curse name is X TRUTH LIMB X and here is the OHOLcurse profile for everyone to view and [hopefully] send them to Donkey Town where they belong.
https://oholcurse.com/player/interactio … c48e4d1b0e

-----

To Legs,

That was a pathetic attempt at griefing and I hope you decide to stop playing because you are obviously a bad influence on this game. There are plenty of nice people who've enjoyed the Mouse House for multiple years at this point. Your attempts to try and keep doubling down on these lies show the type of person you are.

Having people like you around makes OHOL a worse place for decent people.

-----

Addendum: We've got screenshots of you telling people to kill themselves and calling folks "retards" when they [rightfully] exiled and killed you.

So, in addition to being a lying piece-of-shit OHOL player, you're also a terrible human being.

You disgust me and I hope bad things happen to you in the future because bad things can make people grow and learn empathy, which is something you clearly lack.

Last edited by SoloAceMouse (2024-07-23 18:25:46)

#7 2024-07-23 15:44:34

Laggy

Assaults me with a wall of text....

Not reading that.

#8 2024-07-23 18:25:35

SoloAceMouse

Laggy wrote:

Assaults me with a wall of text....

Not reading that.

Don't worry, your lack of reading skills are irrelevant as this is none of your business.

If you'd like a recommendation, I consider "Hooked on Phonics" to be an effective way to learn the English language by sounding out your words.

Keep going and maybe one day you'll even be able to read popular chapter books such as Harry Potter or the Hunger Games. Good luck on your educational journey, I wish you the best in overcoming this learning deficit.

#9 2024-07-23 20:07:52

Laggy

Another page in the book...

#10 2024-07-23 20:18:55

SoloAceMouse

Laggy wrote:

Yeah, I understand books are difficult for you.

Reading is a skill-based activity and I have faith that one day you'll master it.

Last edited by SoloAceMouse (2024-07-24 06:08:03)

#11 2024-07-24 12:57:05

Laggy

SoloAceMouse wrote:
Laggy wrote:

Reading is a skill-based activity and I have faith that one day you'll master it.

WALKS away from this conversation.

Keyword

#12 2024-07-24 16:50:45

Legs

Wow, those are some really aggressive insults. Something tells me this mouse guy might not be as nice as he tells everyone he is.

Loco Motion

#13 2024-07-24 17:08:57

SoloAceMouse

Legs wrote:

Wow, those are some really aggressive insults. Something tells me this mouse guy might not be as nice as he tells everyone he is.

Ohh look, the guy who tells people to "Hang yourself" and calls people "retards" is back.

I hope you never have to face the reality of having a loved one commit suicide.

If you had ever faced true darkness in your life you'd understand why this behavior is totally and completely unacceptable, but you can't understand that because you are human filth.

Kindly GTFO, you piece of shit smile

-----

The truth is, I'm not the nicest guy around, and I don't pretend to be.

If I were nice, I'd probably forgive your behavior, but I don't.

So now you're on my shit-list and I'm gonna hunt you down and farm curses on you until you can't hurt people on the server anymore.

Last edited by SoloAceMouse (2024-07-24 17:49:40)

#14 2024-07-24 17:10:46

SoloAceMouse

Laggy wrote:
SoloAceMouse wrote:
Laggy wrote:

WALKS away from this conversation.

Keyword

Laggy: Butts into conversation and makes rude comment which adds nothing to the conversation, receives rude response as a reply

Also Laggy: surprised_pikachu.png

If you're gonna insult me, then I'm gonna return the favor.

Also, leading with your point being "reading is hard for me" is a hilarious way to try and insult someone else, lmao.

Last edited by SoloAceMouse (2024-07-24 17:47:50)

#15 2024-07-24 20:09:19

Legs

SoloAceMouse wrote:

You're playing our wholesome village sim like a social deception game where the goal is to murder or run off every innocent player. Have you been playing too much amongus? All I did to piss you off was tell on you, and now here you are telling on yourself. You can't help it. You're a bad liar and it's so obvious. It's fine if you just want to sit next to the fire and gossip. It's a bit sus when you were naming all your kids gay, moron, useless, etc and abandoning them to die. It's transparent now that you're stealing items, actively murdering, gaslighting and brigading people. Have you considered that maybe you're the piece of shit?

Loco Motion

#16 2024-07-24 20:12:05

Legs

Who am I kidding, of course you never considered that. You don't have the maturity or self-awareness to be responsible for your own actions.

Loco Motion

#17 2024-07-24 20:29:11

SoloAceMouse

Legs wrote:
SoloAceMouse wrote:

You're playing our wholesome village sim like a social deception game where the goal is to murder or run off every innocent player.

My goal is not murder or run off every innocent player.

I do however murder and curse people who tell Tifa that she should commit suicide.

Do you think that telling Tifa to kill herself was a good decision?

#18 2024-07-24 20:34:45

SoloAceMouse

For the record, he was not referring to in-game suicide, in case anyone is wondering.

Tifa claims you told her "Hang yourself" and based on the other foul things I saw you say after she told me this, I logged in, and witnessed myself [thanks for calling me a retard btw, lol]...well I think she's telling the truth about you.

The truth is, I don't know who the fuck you are and I really don't give a shit.

You're scum and anyone who is an enemy of Tifa is an enemy of me.

If you keep playing the game [which I hope you don't] then don't be shocked when you end up unable to spawn on BS2 outside of DT.

#19 2024-07-24 20:35:58

tifaclocxii

Legs wrote:
SoloAceMouse wrote:

You're playing our wholesome village sim like a social deception game where the goal is to murder or run off every innocent player. Have you been playing too much amongus? All I did to piss you off was tell on you, and now here you are telling on yourself. You can't help it. You're a bad liar and it's so obvious. It's fine if you just want to sit next to the fire and gossip. It's a bit sus when you were naming all your kids gay, moron, useless, etc and abandoning them to die. It's transparent now that you're stealing items, actively murdering, gaslighting and brigading people. Have you considered that maybe you're the piece of shit?

OMG the boy who cyberbullyin me in game is back.What do you think when you said i am a bad mom,useless, and you tell me go get a job.Then you forkin tell me go hang myself.FYI i have a job small business selling toys balloons.What if your sister or your mom or your mother get told to unalive yourself.You will be mad.FYI i was never be bad mother.I am the nicest gurl if you nice to me but if you mess with me i will do revenge. I am vengeful.I was also like to teachin my new player daughter or son and help people.So are you griefer? Why accuse mouse like that?I have play with mouse more then you play with mouse.I even saw him livestream in discord and he never steal anything.The bell and the methman monument it was me and my friend gather it from the wild.And mouse also good at pretend mother and love to teach new player.He always name babies with a good name.We trusted each other a while back ago.And now we discord online friend.You at first pretend to be mouse then you claim me as griefer.I did feed you till 3 years old and you starved as a fertile.Why you tell me a bad mother? HUH?HUH?I have a 100% success rate of new player on first life dying old age in ripe age of 60.I wont reply this.Should ignore you

#20 2024-07-24 20:40:07

SoloAceMouse

tifaclocxii wrote:
Legs wrote:
SoloAceMouse wrote:

OMG the boy who cyberbullyin me in game is back.What do you think when you said i am a bad mom,useless, and you tell me go get a job.Then you forkin tell me go hang myself.FYI i have a job small business selling toys balloons.What if your sister or your mom or your mother get told to unalive yourself.You will be mad.FYI i was never be bad mother.I am the nicest gurl if you nice to me but if you mess with me i will do revenge. I am vengeful.I was also like to teachin my new player daughter or son and help people.So are you griefer? Why accuse mouse like that?I have play with mouse more then you play with mouse.I even saw him livestream in discord and he never steal anything.The bell and the methman monument it was me and my friend gather it from the wild.And mouse also good at pretend mother and love to teach new player.He always name babies with a good name.We trusted each other a while back ago.And now we discord online friend.You at first pretend to be mouse then you claim me as griefer.I did feed you till 3 years old and you starved as a fertile.Why you tell me a bad mother? HUH?HUH?I have a 100% success rate of new player on first life dying old age in ripe age of 60.I wont reply this.Should ignore you

Hell yeah, Tifa!

We can't let assholes like this get away with that sort of behavior. What he said was totally over the line and he deserves every harsh word possible.

I think any good person in the community recognizes all the cool stuff you do in this game, Tifa.

-----

LONG LIVE TIFA, THE ROCKET QUEEN!

#21 2024-07-24 21:18:20

Legs

Keep piling the lies brother, you're showing your ass to every passerby. Will your next post have me saying the n-word? I think your credibility is beyond destroyed at this point, lol...

Loco Motion

#22 2024-07-24 21:22:46

SoloAceMouse

You are an embarrassment.

This was a laughably pathetic attempt at a psy-op.

You can pretend you didn't tell a person to kill themselves all you want, but I KNOW you're a liar and that's reason enough for me to hate you.

GTFO, no one wants trash like you around.

#23 2024-07-24 21:31:20

SoloAceMouse

tl;dr for this entire thread:

Jackass faces consequences for poor behavior; throws temper tantrum when called out for it.

#24 2024-07-24 21:57:33

tifaclocxii

SoloAceMouse wrote:
tifaclocxii wrote:
Legs wrote:

Hell yeah, Tifa!

We can't let assholes like this get away with that sort of behavior. What he said was totally over the line and he deserves every harsh word possible.

I think any good person in the community recognizes all the cool stuff you do in this game, Tifa.

-----

LONG LIVE TIFA, THE ROCKET QUEEN!

FYI i am the most honest person and i cannot lie.You legs is liar.You are telling lies and you gaslightin us into trickin us mouse and me griefer.I cannot lie.I am honest since birth. AND YOU KNOW TRUTH HURTS

#25 2024-07-24 22:53:10

TheSamWish

Legs wrote:
SoloAceMouse wrote:

There have been a few kids named gay in the past week. None have the same mom.
Moron isn't a valid name.
Useless isn't a valid name.
Unless you have proof to your claims, refrain from shidding yourself while pointing fingers next time.

You are Pepsi

Board footer