One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-03 22:02:37

Reformed
Banned

Official apology

Just fyi I did fuck up Methman's memorial site but this was prior to knowing he was dead. I thought you guys were just glazing him because he retired from discord or quit the game or something. I changed RIP to KYS.

If i knew he was dead i wouldn't have done this. Many of u wont believe me but Im sorry and I wish i could take it back. I don't regret many things i do in this silly game but I do regret doing this. Sorry and RIP methman.

I will be starting a trip to 0-0 to find a place for you guys to build a proper memorial. If anyone already has a trip east in progress i volunteer my time to the cause.

#2 2024-02-03 22:30:35

SoloAceMouse

Re: Official apology

Anyone who trusts this person is very foolish.

Reformed is a consistently awful presence in this community and the game would be greatly improved if he got arrested and locked up or something.

He is a manipulative and abusive individual who goes to great lengths both in and out of game to afflict misery upon others.

Do not share any information or work together with him. Trusting Reformed not to be a piece of shit is like sticking your hand into an active deep fryer and expecting not to get burnt.

I sincerely believe the world would be a better place if he were never born.

#3 2024-02-03 22:48:18

Reformed
Banned

SoloAceMouse wrote:

Reformed is a consistently awful presence in this community and the game would be greatly improved if he got arrested and locked up or something.

No way am i that relevant for the game to improve upon my absence. Game doesnt get better because jason doesnt add content to the late game.

#4 2024-02-03 23:01:54

TheSamWish

Reformed wrote:

I changed RIP to KYS. If i knew he was dead i wouldn't have done this.

Why exactly? You don't care about him enough to say kys but now that you know he's dead you all of a sudden care? Literally makes no sense and you're a pos either way lol

You are Pepsi

#5 2024-02-03 23:09:27

SoloAceMouse

Reformed wrote:

No way am i that relevant for the game to improve upon my absence. Game doesnt get better because jason doesnt add content to the late game.

You find decent and trusting people and take advantage of them by abusing their goodwill.

I'm not talking about strictly what happens in the game either, especially considering the reasons for why you were [100% rightfully] banned from the Discord.

Reformed, you are a bad person and I genuinely think you are deeply unwell, too. Scum such as you has no place in a decent society. If I ran the world, you'd spend the remainder of your life mining salt in a Gulag.

I have nothing more to say to you, I only posted here as a warning to any unsuspecting people you intend to victimize.
You disgust me and I hope every dollar you ever save ends up being spent on chemotherapy.

#6 2024-02-04 00:03:18

Reformed
Banned

SoloAceMouse wrote:
Reformed wrote:

You find decent and trusting people and take advantage of them by abusing their goodwill.

I'm not talking about strictly what happens in the game either, especially considering the reasons for why you were [100% rightfully] banned from the Discord.

Reformed, you are a bad person and I genuinely think you are deeply unwell, too. Scum such as you has no place in a decent society. If I ran the world, you'd spend the remainder of your life mining salt in a Gulag.

I have nothing more to say to you, I only posted here as a warning to any unsuspecting people you intend to victimize.
You disgust me and I hope every dollar you ever save ends up being spent on chemotherapy.

I think ive played two lives with u. Relax. You out here acting like you know me. Parasocial behavior.

If i didnt feel bad i wouldnt have wrote an apology.

I was banned from discord for sharing a photo i recieved from sugarpalm or post of slinky. I was an idiot. Yes i agree with the ban.

#7 2024-02-04 01:22:57

Marsh
Banned

Yeah I didn't know that he was dead neither, I'm only now learning of his death

btw I'm shady

Last edited by Marsh (2024-02-04 01:23:14)

Shady

#8 2024-02-04 01:34:00

Marsh
Banned

TheSamWish wrote:
Reformed wrote:

I changed RIP to KYS. If i knew he was dead i wouldn't have done this.

Why exactly? You don't care about him enough to say kys but now that you know he's dead you all of a sudden care? Literally makes no sense and you're a pos either way lol

I feel like it's my job to defend my friend. You think very differently of somebody when they die, if my enemy were to die I would not disrespect them and spit on their grave. He didn't know that he passed. The fact that he even came on here to apologize should be a sign that he seriously did not mean to do it. If he didn't care he'd just go back to disrespecting a man who has sadly passed.

Shady

#9 2024-02-04 01:35:04

Marsh
Banned

Why else would he confess to the act that he did unless out of guilt? To not would be sick, people confess for closer from the knowledge that they did wrong and wish to find closure from that wrong action. The worst thing to do would be to be a monster and not apologize for your actions.

Last edited by Marsh (2024-02-04 01:38:59)

Shady

#10 2024-02-04 01:41:21

ru

why should anyone forgive you even if you were sorry? there's plenty of cool and respectful people to hang out and be friends with, we have no need to scrape the bottom of the barrel and give the dregs a chance. it might be important for you, but we're already sippin' on fine wine over here. sucks2suck ;(

#11 2024-02-04 01:43:25

Marsh
Banned

ru wrote:

why should anyone forgive you even if you were sorry? there's plenty of cool and respectful people to hang out and be friends with, we have no need to scrape the bottom of the barrel and give the dregs a chance. it might be important for you, but we're already sippin' on fine wine over here. sucks2suck ;(

That's the point of an apology, if you pled your sorrows to god you're asking for forgiveness.

Shady

#12 2024-02-04 01:49:32

ru

please undergo significant character improvement before speaking to me thanks bye

#13 2024-02-04 02:42:16

Reformed
Banned

ru wrote:

Just to be clear I didn't say sorry for a chance at anything . Im apologizing cuz I regret my actions and felt morally wrong. Idgaf about your acceptance or ur hypothetical fine wine.

#14 2024-02-04 03:17:45

ru

please undergo significant character improvement before speaking to me thanks bye

#15 2024-02-04 04:26:41

SoloAceMouse

Marsh wrote:
ru wrote:

That's the point of an apology, if you pled your sorrows to god you're asking for forgiveness.

He's not even apologizing in the OP, he's literally just going "Ohh, I didn't know he was actually dead when I fucked with you guys, sorry"

It doesn't change the act, whatsoever, Reformed is still human trash [also apparently he's too stupid to realize that server data exists, lmao]

If someone slashes your tires for the lulz, then you lose your job and they say "Well I didn't know you'd lose your job..." that doesn't change the fact they're still a cunt.

-----

Reformed, please fuck off, thank you smile

Last edited by SoloAceMouse (2024-02-05 15:40:22)

#16 2024-02-04 04:31:24

SoloAceMouse

Reformed wrote:

I think ive played two lives with u. Relax. You out here acting like you know me. Parasocial behavior.

If i didnt feel bad i wouldnt have wrote an apology.

I was banned from discord for sharing a photo i recieved from sugarpalm or post of slinky. I was an idiot. Yes i agree with the ban.

I've cursed you on several accounts, and regularly spawn in to fire off curses on your accounts whenever people DM that you're online.

Unlike you, I actually understand how server data works and can track you down. The reason for this is that I'm not gasoline-huffing moron, unlike you.

No one's interested in your fake apologies, you scumbag.

#17 2024-02-04 08:43:26

Laggy

Reformed wrote:

Just fyi I did I changed RIP to KYS.

This whole logic train makes 0 sense...
Hard to make sense when you live in clownworld

Last edited by Laggy (2024-02-04 08:44:09)

#18 2024-02-04 16:14:27

D3mon1cblack

you are only apologizing cus this makes you look worse then the sad excuse of human excrement you are already please piss off

im eve groot or eve degroot and if i dont care and spawn next to an item ill call myself eve (itemname)
420 mushroom cultist and proud of it!

#19 2024-02-04 16:38:38

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

I think it's nice you apologized. I honestly believe you that you didn't know he was dead. Still a fucking horrible and shitty thing to change it to even if you didn't know. But I still think apologizing is a nice gesture.

Everyone else's anger is understandable as well, but those are my thoughts anyways.

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

Board footer