One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-28 22:52:28

StasiSauce13

New! Haven't Been Able to Play Yet!

Hello!

I've watched YouTube videos of this game for a while and decided to buy it yesterday, but I haven't been able to play yet!

I had some issues with getting the game to pull up and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I got it to load up but when I try to log-in it says "Waiting to be Born" then kicks me back to the log-in screen saying "Log-in Failed"

I've tried restarting my computer, letting it sit for several hours and doing the code with and without dashes.

I'm not sure what is wrong and I really just want to get to play T.T

Thank you for any help!

#2 2023-12-29 03:25:33

fug

Re: New! Haven't Been Able to Play Yet!

Key should have dashes in it.

Press the settings button. Tick the box to use a specific server and use bigserver2.onehouronelife.com in the text box. It sounds like you might have the box ticked and it being local host or a wrong server address.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#3 2023-12-29 14:05:16

Spoonwood

Re: New! Haven't Been Able to Play Yet!

The port needs to be 8005 also.

There exist 15 other public servers, and you can see how many are playing at a time here: http://onehouronelife.com/reflector/ser … ion=report (the port is also listed there)  The address of all public servers get listed there on the left. To test things to see if it's working if you don't have an hour to play, probably trying one of the higher number servers using an address like 'server10.onehouronelife.com' comes as one possibility.  bigserver2 is the server most reliable for having people on it, though the past few days with a player bounce, server1 has had a good amount of activity also during peak hours of the day, though not when Americans tend to sleep.  You can get children on any server if some person logs in to play with you, and you're fertile... basically meaning you're 14 to 40 as a woman.

Server 2 and greater also have the possibility of Eve chaining... getting reborn in the same spot as an Eve, but I digress.  Good luck with your technical issue!

Last edited by Spoonwood (2023-12-29 14:06:20)

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer