One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-22 01:53:19

wio

Clothing management is suffering.

A thing I find very absurd is that people like to store the clothes in track carts. I am not sure why this is, but it looks ridiculous.

I also find it hard to distinguish unworn clothing by appearance. Except for shorts, just look like wrinkled up sheets. At least it should be more clear by appearance whether something is a shirt or skirt or whatever.

Shoes are tedious enough that a lot of people just run around barefoot. It's a "nice to have" thing that I have seen many families neglect.

I think the game is forcing people to be silly, and I wish it changed to make clothing management more sensible. For example, allow people to put clothing on a table and fold it and allow folded clothing to be stacked. Allow shoes to be combined as a pair and allow pairs of shoes to be stored as a single item. Create clothing exclusive storage (e.g. hat racks, shoe lockers, etc.) so it's easy to determine what clothing it stores.

#2 2023-09-22 12:40:41

BlueMist

Re: Clothing management is suffering.

People use track carts because they have the largest storage capacity per square (8 large items).

I agree, it would be nice to be able to easily distinguish between shirts/dresses/cloaks/ghost costume etc.

#3 2023-09-22 14:01:11

Frodo

Re: Clothing management is suffering.

good idea, if a shoe pair was just 1 item would be nicer, and being able to tell a shirt from dresses etc would be great too

Board footer