One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-25 07:21:51

MrWhipples20

I've emailed Jason two times

I've email jason two times for technical support or a refund. Haven't heard from him. I doubt he'll help he already has my money.

I bought a second account because I got sent to donkey town. There is no rule against it, and even in the update description, it says to get out of donkey town you can either be playing when that group of people arent online or by buying a new account. I chose the latter. Paid the money, got the two emails. When I try to login it says "login failed". Jason himself has said in a post that if you email him he will help with troubleshooting. Two weeks ago I sent him an email. Monday i sent him another email. No response. It seems like he's gotten the money and that/s all he cares about.

#2 2023-08-25 20:43:11

Shady
Banned

Re: I've emailed Jason two times

Sounds like a Jason Rohrer issue, he doesn't care about dt people. This is now a game for little girls (officially)

I am Shady, I love exploring the internet.

#3 2023-09-03 12:46:05

Laggy

Re: I've emailed Jason two times

MrWhipples20 wrote:

I've email jason two times for technical support or a refund. Haven't heard from him. I doubt he'll help he already has my money.

I bought a second account because I got sent to donkey town. There is no rule against it, and even in the update description, it says to get out of donkey town you can either be playing when that group of people arent online or by buying a new account. I chose the latter. Paid the money, got the two emails. When I try to login it says "login failed". Jason himself has said in a post that if you email him he will help with troubleshooting. Two weeks ago I sent him an email. Monday i sent him another email. No response. It seems like he's gotten the money and that/s all he cares about.

You must log into your secondary account on steam, launch the game and write down the email and password from the settings.... You don't actually use the second email besides as a steam account login.

Last edited by Laggy (2023-09-03 13:12:49)

Board footer