One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-11 09:57:14

Aurora Aurora

Things I never got to say to people I really cared about ingame 2

Over the last few days i\ve gotten so many more people to care about, so I just had to make a part 2.

To my Eve Mother;

Hello mother, you might not remember me. I was your first and only child, a son (sucks, I know) You named me Algebra and you told me to be a trapper. I ran away alot to trapped bunnies until you were too old to farm and I took up farming. Anywys, enough about our lives. I just wanted to tell you that you were a wonderful mother and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to keep the family line going, cause the penis and all that. But I really do hope you remember me becasue I remember you and I love you.

To my Aunt;

Hey, I was the only child my mother (and your sister) decided to kill. You were the prepubessent little girl who tried running after me to feed me what little food we had left until I was old enough to eat. You gave me your last carrot. I tried heling you in any way I could during the famine, I ran to get food and water for you and your children. My mother laughed at me because she was certain that I was going to die but I think she ate her words when I laughed at her on her death bed. But anyways, I say you die and I was genuenly sad, one of your daughters took your clothes and I told her to take good care of them. We all survived that famine,only one of my sons did, but almost all of your children made it to the end. I carried on the tradition of an aunt keeping their sisters baby alive by feeding it carrots. I fed a little boy, I named him Johnathan, Johnathan if you read this, Auntie loves you. And I love you too, aunt.

To my wierd incest village;

So this one might need some more story.

We lived in a little shithole in a swamp
My mother was a dumb fucker with a bow, she named both me and my sister Naamee (aka Name)
She killed herself shortly after my sisters 3rd birthday because we treated her like she was mentally retarded when she brought us brances and berries we didn't need or ask for.
Life in the swamp was getting boring so I decided to have some fun. I asked my sister to marry me, she accepted.
We were both very likeminded people so when we got our first baby we decided to just make everything extremly weird and extremy fun. The swamp became a hellhole, but the good kind of hellhole. We only kept black baby girls, we killed all boys with a bow and laughed at their bones. We only let the girls have babies with their uncle dad (aka me) and we named all the babies just the weirdest things. It all ended i na mass suicide after a failed magration to the greenlands.

Anyways heres my message to my incest village family;

Die on this dick, bitch!

Anyways that's it! Might update it when I meet some more wonderful people

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#2 2018-04-11 17:55:11

LodiaVDH

Re: Things I never got to say to people I really cared about ingame 2

I just love your weird stories Master Greta ahah.

Or should I say mom wife now ? Because I'm so SURE you were my mom in my most recent life (your name was Terry Chichester, mine was Adam). I wasn't even born for two second that you designated me as your husband. Also you said "shit husband" and "peasant" so unless you have copycats already... ! Haha you were the graveyard keeper and so angry you couldn't do your job anymore because I was making you so many babies BEFORE I even got pubes. You died doing what you love : being around corpses in your graveyard. I came to steal your backpack.

I can't be sure till you confirm, but come on. I'm so sure I recognised your style.

#3 2018-04-11 18:34:41

Aurora Aurora

LodiaVDH wrote:

I just love your weird stories Master Greta ahah.

Or should I say mom wife now ? Because I'm so SURE you were my mom in my most recent life (your name was Terry Chichester, mine was Adam). I wasn't even born for two second that you designated me as your husband. Also you said "shit husband" and "peasant" so unless you have copycats already... ! Haha you were the graveyard keeper and so angry you couldn't do your job anymore because I was making you so many babies BEFORE I even got pubes. You died doing what you love : being around corpses in your graveyard. I came to steal your backpack.

I can't be sure till you confirm, but come on. I'm so sure I recognised your style.

Haha you got it! That was me! I feel like a celebrity, people recognozing me and shit.

#4 2018-04-11 19:07:10

Drakulon

Aurora Aurora wrote:

To my Eve Mother;

Hello mother, you might not remember me. I was your first and only child, a son (sucks, I know) You named me Algebra and you told me to be a trapper. I ran away alot to trapped bunnies until you were too old to farm and I took up farming. Anywys, enough about our lives. I just wanted to tell you that you were a wonderful mother and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to keep the family line going, cause the penis and all that. But I really do hope you remember me becasue I remember you and I love you.

Haha, i think that was me. I only had one son my entire life but that gave me time to make a small camp with a farm. I am glad you survived and trapped alot of bunnies, i think you made a backpack for me, that was nice.

#5 2018-04-11 19:18:24

Aurora Aurora

Drakulon wrote:
Aurora Aurora wrote:

To my Eve Mother;

Haha, i think that was me. I only had one son my entire life but that gave me time to make a small camp with a farm. I am glad you survived and trapped alot of bunnies, i think you made a backpack for me, that was nice.

That was me! Hello mother!

#6 2018-04-12 14:01:45

Lum

I think I've played with you before lol.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#7 2018-04-12 19:15:43

Eccola

To Solas and Clarisse Lavell:
I was so proud of you both. You were experiment- I was trying to be a good Eve for the first time, despite having almost 100 hour playtime. It took me long time to find the lush place I settled in. Solas, you were born unexpectedly, but you were cherished regardless. When you ran off to find berries, I was not thinking much what happened to you, and went on basket making. But when you were gone for a longer time, I despaired, surely you had died and left me all alone. I decided to continue as far as I could go. But one day, you were back! I was so happy and hopefull, like a new sun rising over frozen wasteland. You were also very hardworking. And then, my second daughter came! Clarissa! I asked you, if you can raise your sister, and you did, you did wery well. In the end, we had carrots, backpack, pouches, farm with carrots, basic tools and food.
I went on for some more baskets, but alas, I stepped on noisy danger-noodle. I died 50 year old.
I hope you weren't mourning for me, and continued to live up our legacy.
Your mama, Eve Lavell

#8 2018-04-13 10:36:25

Bob the Blob

Master Greta!

Let it be known that I pledge my life to your safe guarding and protection! If I ever have the honour of living under your rule again I shall devote my life to the slaying of all enemies of the great Master Greta and all those who oppose the Anti-Spider God!

I used to have an open mind but my brain kept falling out.

#9 2018-04-13 10:58:11

Aurora Aurora

Bob the Blob wrote:

Master Greta!

Let it be known that I pledge my life to your safe guarding and protection! If I ever have the honour of living under your rule again I shall devote my life to the slaying of all enemies of the great Master Greta and all those who oppose the Anti-Spider God!

Good peasant! Let the world know of my greatness and live by it!

Board footer