One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-17 23:42:18

bread

can't stab people.

so basically sometimes there's just afk people on the fire and when i try to kill them it makes the gaps and insults sound but nothing ever happens. why ?

#2 2023-02-18 01:50:52

QuirkySmirkyIan

Re: can't stab people.

According to "recent" game mechanics the current ways to murder are as follows.
1. Have the village leader exile the person using the command I Exile you or I Exile (First name + Last name) This is the reason as to why you could not stab the afk as they had allies which are the village members. The village leader system is extremely unbalanced and most times it's just not even worth killing via weapons. The village leader gets picked by whoever has the highest genetic fitness (meme score) and the meme score is determined by how LONG you and your close relatives such as mom, gma, kids, grandkids, and your siblings kids LIVE. Therefore the leader is encouraged to not kill people potentially even griefers that are their offspring because then next life they will not be leader... (I have never been 1st place out of 1300 hour playtime and this one person I was talking to who is NEW to the game got 1st place recently.)

2. Be in the wild with the person you want to kill as they have no allies in range that can "protect them"

3. Convince the other person to say the command I follow myself or I follow (your name) and then exile them if they follow you... Wait but I think you might need to unfollow the village leader then you can be killed (citation needed)

TLDR Killing is very hard to do with conventional means and for AFK people especially since the village leader would often feed a husk to get a number up then save food for the townsfolk.

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

Board footer