One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-23 18:07:03

Goliath

Forum Griefers?

I'm just curious if the game is dead, why do I meet and see so many griefers on average, especially at very early hours of the morning grrefers, griefing?

I feel like most of the progress people make is thwarted by a couple of you experienced forum trolls. There isn't anyone else that knows the advance methods of griefing such as kiting bears, raising and beating pit bulls, and I would recommend getting the zoom out mod for anyone that doesn't grief.. Just to watch some of these guys in action. It's hilarious. Enjoyed the game until y'all killed it. thanks.

Last edited by Goliath (2022-02-23 18:40:23)

Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.

#2 2022-02-23 18:38:01

Eve Troll

Re: Forum Griefers?

Most people on the forums who complain dont play anymore.

Most griefers are well known and tracked by community members. Join the discord and ask around and people may be able to tell you who's doing it by name.

Griefing has always been a problem and most of the prolific offenders are banned on the forums.

Trolling and negativity is a defining characteristic of these forums. Without it, these forums would lose the flair that makes them interesting. I personally would have stopped reading them long ago if it wasnt the chaotic mess that it is.

I respect your perspective as someone coming back to the game with a fresh heart and mind. Many people on here and in the game have been hardened by the frustrations this game can promote. With enough time invested you may feel exactly as they do.

#3 2022-02-24 10:26:57

Cogito

Eve Troll wrote:

Trolling and negativity is a defining characteristic of these forums. Without it, these forums would lose the flair that makes them interesting. I personally would have stopped reading them long ago if it wasnt the chaotic mess that it is.

I personally am constantly lurking for another essay thread to wade into late at night with whiskey in hand.

#4 2022-02-24 21:41:59

WumboJumbo

Eve Troll wrote:

Most people on the forums who complain dont play anymore.

Most griefers are well known and tracked by community members. Join the discord and ask around and people may be able to tell you who's doing it by name.

Griefing has always been a problem and most of the prolific offenders are banned on the forums.

I respect your perspective as someone coming back to the game with a fresh heart and mind. Many people on here and in the game have been hardened by the frustrations this game can promote. With enough time invested you may feel exactly as they do.

Well said! smile

#5 2022-02-26 16:03:49

Laggy

I bet I could tell you who the griefer is.

For example this person logs in everyday and lures bears. http://onehouronelife.com/fitnessServer … l&id=61029

Or this person who griefs with boars
http://onehouronelife.com/fitnessServer … ail&id=628

Blame Jason and the messed up curse system, not us!

Board footer