One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-10 16:22:47

OneLife Worker

The path to progress is through education

if you teach a man to play the game he will build steel tools. if you teach a village to play the game they will build a city.
people of OneLife! it is time we stop acting so selfish! everyone who knows their stuff are always too busy doing their own stuff. we wanna build walls and we wanna hunt bears. if we want progress in the game we have to work together and educate our children. they must know what the current meta is and the importance of naming people and bonding to create cooperation. children left uneducated feels alienated from their village and starts moping around and become unproductive workers. its important to educate and name your children to create a boost of moral and understanding of their task. and the more educated people the more people we will have coming up with new and productive ways of doing things. your village might not last forever but your lesson will!

Last edited by OneLife Worker (2018-04-10 16:24:23)

#2 2018-04-10 16:36:34

FounderOne

Re: The path to progress is through education

in most settlements starving is the biggest problem. Untill you come over the boarder that you wont starve anymore you can start teaching. But atm not many settlements accomplish this. And when they do they wont last long.

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#3 2018-04-10 16:54:22

Thexus

Stig, you infidel, stop establishing communism!

Discord: Translators' Server, Thexus#3774
Working again on translations, oof

#4 2018-04-10 22:30:48

Valiry

When im an Eve, Ill try to teach my kids, but its not that easy, most of the time they starving. and I just have time for the MUST-KNOW things, like "dont empty ponds" "just farm milkweed when its fruiting" "stay close to food at start" (in a new farm im just going to a bush, eating an waiting, Im no help when im dying cause theres no food...)  but its not that easy, to manage a farm, feed yourself AND teach

I think new player should read the forum. Thats how I was learning to survive. Same with the other things, im reading wiki.
Most of the time you have no time (or he/she), to ask someone to show you something.
Before last update (with the Food) it was a little more easier. You had more time to teach until you have to eat something(for example)

Board footer