https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT4Jktc … asonRohrer

For shitty trailers and rehashed topics

#2 2021-11-29 08:33:29

Forkwood

Re: Let's all just take a moment

KnifeWood wrote:

Yeah, maybe if people played the game it would be better, but I'm really not sure that is the case. I can't think of anything relevant that came out recently, but looking at the forums, it's mostly things that have come out that people want or players did before or didn't get. Some players did get that this game has a flawed incentive structure though. That and there's this whole thing with griefers and griefing and people wanting to loot things and claiming racism and the multiplayer apocalypse and the remake and rehashed threads and the stone bowl and all of it just, I don't know, I guess, maybe I'm just trying to overstate it, but I just don't see the value in it.

Forkwood is Spoonwood without the self-awareness. He apparently doesn't think any more of himself than Spoonwood did. Spoonwood just happened to be right more often than wrong about things.

#3 2021-11-29 10:59:29

DorkWood
Banned

Forkwood wrote:
KnifeWood wrote:

Yeah, maybe if people played the game it would be better, but I'm really not sure that is the case. I can't think of anything relevant that came out recently, but looking at the forums, it's mostly things that have come out that people want or players did before or didn't get. Some players did get that this game has a flawed incentive structure though. That and there's this whole thing with griefers and griefing and people wanting to loot things and claiming racism and the multiplayer apocalypse and the remake and rehashed threads and the stone bowl and all of it just, I don't know, I guess, maybe I'm just trying to overstate it, but I just don't see the value in it.

Forkwood is Spoonwood without the self-awareness. He apparently doesn't think any more of himself than Spoonwood did. Spoonwood just happened to be right more often than wrong about things.

I feel like lack of players is a symptom not the cause. Nowadays nobody here actually cares about the game. Truth is anyone left here who isn't trolling are the densest motherfuckers around.

Even the mods don't care anymore, Who would actually try to moderate this graveyard anyway. Jason wasn't crazy, just ahead of the curb. He stopped caring so long ago, I'm not sure he ever did.

He is just a shadow of the optimistic, Weekly update, Tech tree orientated Jason in the trailers. Did that man ever exist to begin with.

I think moving house was his way of quietly letting the game go. Without having to admit his failure as a women outright. It's too bad because I thought this was gonna have some good hentai at some point. Unfortunately the only thing here to penetrate my butt is spoonwoods logic.

Jayson is now a man running from his past, A man stuck in a loop. Makes a game, Moves house and assumes another identify and a new game. At some point he will have to admit he is a koala.

Last edited by DorkWood (2021-11-29 11:04:47)

#4 2021-11-29 11:13:08

Arcurus

DorkWood wrote:

I think moving house was his way of quietly letting the game go. Without having to admit his failure as a women outright. It's too bad because I thought this was gonna have some good hentai at some point. Unfortunately the only thing here to penetrate my butt is spoonwoods logic.

Jayson is now a man running from his past, A man stuck in a loop. Makes a game, Moves house and assumes another identify and a new game. At some point he will have to admit he is a koala.

For sure Jason failed as a women... but maybe he is stuck in a quantum state between woman and men, since as men he is "stuck in a loop"...

#5 2021-11-29 11:18:20

DorkWood
Banned

Arcurus wrote:
DorkWood wrote:

For sure Jason failed as a women... but maybe he is stuck in a quantum state between woman and men, since as men he is "stuck in a loop"...

Sadly I've debunked your opinion already.

#6 2021-11-29 15:53:28

Spoonwood

Arcurus wrote:

For sure Jason failed as a women... but maybe he is stuck in a quantum state between woman and men, since as men he is "stuck in a loop"

It's "Jason failed as a women", not "Jason failed as a woman".  I won't be answering any question as to how one can be "women".

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#7 2021-11-29 18:46:46

Arcurus

Spoonwood wrote:
Arcurus wrote:

For sure Jason failed as a women... but maybe he is stuck in a quantum state between woman and men, since as men he is "stuck in a loop"

It's "Jason failed as a women", not "Jason failed as a woman".  I won't be answering any question as to how one can be "women".

lol yea in spelling stuff i was never good...

#8 2021-11-29 23:06:05

CorkWood
Banned

Spoonwood wrote:
Arcurus wrote:

Good because you know nothing

Last edited by CorkWood (2021-11-29 23:06:19)

Board footer